Another broken heart, she just broke up with me. I need some advice. This might be a tricky one?

I’ll keep this simple and short. I’ve been seeing this girl for about six months. Everything was great we were the same person. Of course we had our arguments but we also got over them, or I thought we did. At first she would tell me her world as she loved to talk. As the months went on she told me she loved me, we had a little more arguments just as couples do but got over them. About four months till the end of our relationship we have stopped have intamite times in bed. We still showed our affection for one another but that was the first red flag for me. the last month we were together she started distancing herself saying she was so busy which she was pretty busy but just not responding to me as much or calling like she did in the first few months. The day before we broke up she barely messaged me at all. Then the phone call came and she said ( I think we should go, I have lost affection for you and I’m not sure if I love you anymore. Your my bestfriend, I’ve waited four months hoping that it would really work out between us but it’s killing me you giving me this much affection and me not feeling the same anymore. I just need time to think, I hate wasting time but I still want to be friends with you because you are my best friend. I just don’t feel the same as how I did about you when we first were we haven’t even slept together in four months so I just feel I need to leave and think because I hate wasting time because I don’t love you as a boyfriend anymore and it’s killing me) I told her I respected her feeling and you can’t change how a person feels about you, it was a very polite clean breakup told her she still meant everything to me but I’ll give her, her space. so my ultimate question is.

I have gave her no contact, I still have her as a friend on Facebook etc but have deleted her cell number. I’m planning on giving her no contact until or if she ever reaches out to me becuase I believe that’s what’s best.

what are you opinions, will she come back? Or

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on she is the loser... some people don't know the good things they got till they lose it

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a similar experience. I dated my best friend, however when she ended it I wasn't as wise as you are now, and I got buthurt about it.

I think the no contact rule is great, and I think no one, not even her right now knows if she'll text you, or change her mind.

Focus on you, forget her.