What have you learned from your past relationships?

What lesson would you say you learned from an ex. It can be anything from new character traits about yourself to small things like deal breakers you now have because of your ex. What have you learned from your past relationships?

25

Most Helpful Guys

• Don't let outside opinions influence how to feel and your relationship with your SO. I used to care what my friends felt like and they only saw one side of my ex-gf. So I would react to their criticism and that wasn't being fair to her.

Most Helpful Girls

• That playing games and keeping it cool will not lead to anything other than a tremendous heart break.

• what about friendship only ;)

• @Cowboy6666 friendships can always be saved, there are no emotions attached.

• I have had only one relationship, but what I've learned from it is that I want a relationship where I'm not the only one fighting for it.