What have you learned from your past relationships?

What lesson would you say you learned from an ex. It can be anything from new character traits about yourself to small things like deal breakers you now have because of your ex. What have you learned from your past relationships?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Don't let outside opinions influence how to feel and your relationship with your SO. I used to care what my friends felt like and they only saw one side of my ex-gf. So I would react to their criticism and that wasn't being fair to her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• That playing games and keeping it cool will not lead to anything other than a tremendous heart break.

0|0
    0|0
    • what about friendship only ;)

• @Cowboy6666 friendships can always be saved, there are no emotions attached.

• I have had only one relationship, but what I've learned from it is that I want a relationship where I'm not the only one fighting for it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'll go in order
    1st) People will lie to you and use you however they want if you let them, disguising it as care and worries.
    2nd) No matter how much you trust someone, they'll stab you in the back when they feel like it.
    3rd) You'll be left to bleed when you least expect it, for no reason whatsoever.
    4th) People change, and expect you to blindly support them, even when they're harming themself, and if you as much as voice your thoughts or worries you'll be hurt.

My first relationship was abusive, my 2nd ended up with her cheating on me, my 3rd made me dependant on her and then left me overnight with not a single explanation, and the last one changed herself and wanted to do dangerrous things, when I was honest and told her my worries she got mad until we broke up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much XD

0|0
    0|0
  • That women definitely make emotional decisions and need entertainment

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes