What are signs that you should end your relationship?

What feelings, or lack of, does one experience that tell you when you should end it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Not caring about each other's welfare, communications breakdown. Most relationships will go through periods of peaks and valleys. Get through the valleys so you can enjoy the peaks.

1|1
    0|0
  • So, you want signs that can indicate you to end your relationship. There are a lot but I will share some of very important indicators. So without any further talk, let's see them

1. Too much abusive talks. Or using hands. Having a long fight etc.

2. Too much availability or too much distance. One comes into relationship so that's a duty to give priority to our partner but not even too much priority that the other person isn't doing anything.

3. Being attracted almost always toward some other girls. If your partner doesn't talk the same way he talks with new girls or You know some hot girls.

4. Not getting that spark. I would say that the spark ends when people get too close but if it ended too soon, you maybe have dated a wrong guy.

5. If your partner is being manipulative. Cuz sooner or later, he will manipulate you into thinking that he isn't cheating.

6. Your partner is too angry minded or insecure. Anger and insecurity of an individual in a relationship can ruin the relationship. So it's a big red flag.

7. not behaving the same way or even half of it after some time. You should then understand that what he showed was fake side.

There are couple more but I forgot them.

Anyway, if you want them, please reply. I hope you will get something from it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Well if its still a relationship and not a marriage or if you two dont already have things like a family home etc built together then you should end it if 1. there's cheating because chances are extraordinarily high it will happen again 2. Emotional or physical violence this will also get much worse over time so dont disregard it if it happens you NEED to be done 3. They have different goals and priorities in life that do not involve you or you dont want to be part of 4. Your core values are too different 5. No trust 6. Your not attracted to them 7. Either of you of feelings for someone else 8. You can't picture a future with them 9. One is supporting the other consistently more wheather finacially or emotionally 10. You find yourself making excuses for there poor behaviors. But once your married or have ties to eachother beyond just a relationship there is far more to consider and fight for.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mmm this is a tricky question because I think it has more to do with what you feel in the relationship. We can't really tell you off the bat what we would do. It's circumstantial. Now if you feel unsafe around them, if you always feel like you have to be careful around them, always feel like you have to watch what you do around them. Then yeah break it off because no one should make you feel like that and it is sign of possible abuse. If you guys just fight a lot, get sad a lot, have a lot of miscommunication, no communication at all, then maybe you both need to just put in more effort? Talk to them and tell them you want to keep trying but you don't feel the connection you once did with them. Tell them that you want more communication and more connection. Liven things up. Go out somewhere, drive the extra 30 minutes to go out of your comfort zones to some new restaurants. Then if it still doesn't work out maybe they aren't willing to put in more effort or you find you aren't and you have to figure it out from there?

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Boredom, no real interest in sex, rarely spend that much time together and when you do you don't actually talk. Those are signs that it's getting stale.

0|0
    0|0
  • A relationship should probably end when:
    1. Fights keep getting worse.
    2. Conversations turn into impasses, or all conversations turn into arguments.
    3. Physical fights develop.
    4. Neither one is willing to compromise or forgive mistakes.
    5. The two are spending more and more time away from each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • If 1 or both of you refuse to see each others perspective. Also, if they're cheating on you.

3|1
    0|0
  • for some people it is hard to notice that the relation is at an end cause usually some guys are masters of hiding stuff... ask your self does he look at you the same way as he did on your first date? if you noticed a difference... than you should definitely end it

0|0
    0|1
  • When you see your gf/bf and you don’t have the same feeling towards him when you first got together

2|0
    1|1
  • a relationship should have intimacy, passion, and romance, and the relationship should not be destructive in anyway, it should not affect your schooling, family, or friend relationship, or your hobbies for examples

1|0
    0|0
  • Many. For example lack of intimacy and love between the couple and I don't mean sexually I'm talking about feelings here. lose of interest is also a sign.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they pin everything on you instead of being responsible

0|1
    0|0
  • When and if your spouse says it's all about them it's time to end a relationship

0|1
    0|0
  • You should end it when you can confirm that you dont feelings for that person anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Realising I've somehow ended up in a relationship would be the biggest sign that I should end it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not paying attention, not calling/texting back, not spending time with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't pay much attention to you, is more interested in looking at other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • When your hanging out and all you can think of is "daym I Wana be at home watching TV right now*

0|0
    0|0
  • When she has a bigger penis than you do

4|0
    0|0
  • Lack of passion, control, abuse, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she reloads after emptying the magazine.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you share a space but feel like strangers.

2|0
    0|0
  • Bitch won't shut up, or stops putting out.

0|0
    1|1
  • Distrust

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• When they don't respect you, act selfish, doesn't add to your life but never hesitate to take, when sex is bad and you don't like the person's company. Who would choose to go on like that?

0|0
    0|0
  • - you've been together for more than 2 years and they're still not into marrying you.
    - lack of sex
    - most people you know dislike them.
    - you're no longer excited about seeing them.
    - you don't feel yourself around them.

0|0
    0|0
    • That about marriage was really troll 🀣
      Other than that all you stated is natural development on long term relationship. The "flaming love" stage ends in first year & the reality persona kicks in. Only after that the real relationship sculpting begins. I am in relationship for 13 years & we sailed trough some really humiliating, lack of mutual respect & other BS. Even if love is completely missing, two adults can rebuild the relationship back to functioning unity for the sake of kids or family. Truth is people are expecting romance & faling stars every day but the reality is relationship will detoriate after time & there is no way of stopping it so if you don't want new partner every 2 years you better put your shit together.

• Show All
    • That's understandable, there is so many different situations & sometimes it's not possible to continue no matter how hard we trying but I can at least wish you a good luck for future πŸ€πŸ€žβ€οΈπŸŒΉ

• You are no longer happy; the bad begins to outweigh the good.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Abuse of any kind
    2. Cheating
    3. You are not a priority to them

1|0
    0|0
  • honestly, you should end your relationship if there's a lack of communication or if the person is treating you horribly. there's many reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you both can’t compromise or one or both refuses to communicate

0|0
    0|0
  • red flags

0|0
    0|0
  • You feel awkward seeing or being around them

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating