Most Helpful Guys
Not caring about each other's welfare, communications breakdown. Most relationships will go through periods of peaks and valleys. Get through the valleys so you can enjoy the peaks.2
So, you want signs that can indicate you to end your relationship. There are a lot but I will share some of very important indicators. So without any further talk, let's see them
1. Too much abusive talks. Or using hands. Having a long fight etc.
2. Too much availability or too much distance. One comes into relationship so that's a duty to give priority to our partner but not even too much priority that the other person isn't doing anything.
3. Being attracted almost always toward some other girls. If your partner doesn't talk the same way he talks with new girls or You know some hot girls.
4. Not getting that spark. I would say that the spark ends when people get too close but if it ended too soon, you maybe have dated a wrong guy.
5. If your partner is being manipulative. Cuz sooner or later, he will manipulate you into thinking that he isn't cheating.
6. Your partner is too angry minded or insecure. Anger and insecurity of an individual in a relationship can ruin the relationship. So it's a big red flag.
7. not behaving the same way or even half of it after some time. You should then understand that what he showed was fake side.
There are couple more but I forgot them.
Anyway, if you want them, please reply. I hope you will get something from it
Most Helpful Girls
Well if its still a relationship and not a marriage or if you two dont already have things like a family home etc built together then you should end it if 1. there's cheating because chances are extraordinarily high it will happen again 2. Emotional or physical violence this will also get much worse over time so dont disregard it if it happens you NEED to be done 3. They have different goals and priorities in life that do not involve you or you dont want to be part of 4. Your core values are too different 5. No trust 6. Your not attracted to them 7. Either of you of feelings for someone else 8. You can't picture a future with them 9. One is supporting the other consistently more wheather finacially or emotionally 10. You find yourself making excuses for there poor behaviors. But once your married or have ties to eachother beyond just a relationship there is far more to consider and fight for.1
Mmm this is a tricky question because I think it has more to do with what you feel in the relationship. We can't really tell you off the bat what we would do. It's circumstantial. Now if you feel unsafe around them, if you always feel like you have to be careful around them, always feel like you have to watch what you do around them. Then yeah break it off because no one should make you feel like that and it is sign of possible abuse. If you guys just fight a lot, get sad a lot, have a lot of miscommunication, no communication at all, then maybe you both need to just put in more effort? Talk to them and tell them you want to keep trying but you don't feel the connection you once did with them. Tell them that you want more communication and more connection. Liven things up. Go out somewhere, drive the extra 30 minutes to go out of your comfort zones to some new restaurants. Then if it still doesn't work out maybe they aren't willing to put in more effort or you find you aren't and you have to figure it out from there?3