Cheated on by girlfriend and trying to move on but can't?

I got in my first relationship 9 months ago and it was all going well but almost 15 days ago I found out that my girlfriend cheated on me. I am suffering from vitiligo that means my skin has white patches. She knew that and still said she loves me but she cheated on me and now i can't forget her and can't move on. Please help me
I was still recovering from the shock of my mother's sudden death last year in September and now this happened and i am totally broken.. Please help

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 😞 That's terrible. She's a shitty person. Take some time for yourself and focus on spending time with friends. If the sadness starts overwhelming you, put on something funny either on Netflix or YouTube, eat some snacks and distract yourself. It's going to take time to heal from all the hardship but you can do it. Also my grandmother had vitiligo and she was a beautiful woman, so don't ever feel like you're less than because of a skin condition you can't control.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah.. This disease really makes me feel insecure about myself

Most Helpful Guy

• Join the club and what you said about your illness brings up another good point. One of the reasons women cheat is illness and injury. If a man becomes very sick, is injured, dick stops working etc etc they will most likely think about cheating. I have seen it happen too many times. Women don't need much of an excuse to cheat.

0|0
    0|0
    • I had said to her so many times that if she can't compromise with my disease she is really free to go.. But she kept saying that she loves me. Etc etc and then she did this to me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• First off vitiligo doesn't make you less of a man at all. Own it.

Numero dos, you probably feel like you were not enough for her. What makes you feel this way?

0|0
    0|0
    • I am totally broken.. I don't know why she did that and i don't know how to move on now

• Show All
    • Were both of you guys happy prior to this?

• Yeah we were all good at least as i thought it was she had no complaints...

• How can we help I don't see what u are asking she cheated man u gotta understand it wernt your fault

0|0
    0|0
  • she's a horrible person leave!!! Tell her to go fuc herself and you deserve better

0|0
    0|0
    • Man.. I think I am not good enough.. I have vitiligo.. I m just 5 ft 7... i m just nothing

• unfortuently cheating isn't really uncommon , its also not uncommon for girls to cheat even though we assume its men cheating on there gf's with hotter girls. sometimes people get bored and crave something different. that isn't necessary your fault or mean you were a bad boyfriend

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes