It's been 3 weeks, is there still hope?

It's been 3 weeks since the break up, is there any hope, like 4 days ago he said misses me and will always love me but nothing further than that. What should I think? He already knows that I want to be with him.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, there's hope, and you can go back to that relationship in less than a minute, but it won't last long, sadly. people don't change. sure, maybe your ex would be on his best behavior for a few weeks if you got back together... but deep down to the core, he's still that same man who you couldn't make it work with.
    move on... maybe these aren't the words you're looking for, but it's better than sitting in a chair waiting to be hurt again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it depends on why you broke up.
    Also, I think 3 weeks is not that long... I don't know for how long you two were together but it can take a long time to get over someone. So my advice would be to first give yourself all the time you need to heal now, and then see if you still want to go back to him.