Do you still think about your ex?

I cannot stop thinking about my ex even though we've broken up nearly 6 years ago... In them 6 years I've been dating someone for nearly 5 years ( I know it only took me a year to get into a new relationship and have a child) Anyway I've deleted everything about my ex, removed him off everything, but I can't stop thinking about him. Any ideas on what I can do? (My ex was my first love)

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• For a woman, whenever she has sex she absorbs that mans dna and her biology begins to change for that man, she carries his spirit or dna for life, it’s calked pairbonding. This is why you long for him. Today women deny their biology until destruction by having multiple men, they then feel the ghosts of their past...

0|0
    0|0
  • If you really loved someone you'll never fully forget them, they were to important to you to just completely cut them out, people who completely forget about their exes didn't have a strong enough emotional bond with them in the first place

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal. Just accept that there are things that will always remind you of him, and that's okay. Consciously trying not to think about him will only have the opposite effect.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Quote from a childrens cartoon movie forget what the name was "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. Thats why its called the present".
    Had something to do with a really wrinkly old tortoise xD

0|0
    0|0
    • A simple google search gave the answer: "Kung fu panda".

• Gotta love google :p its like saying "move on already" in a nicer way

• Yes, my ex was the first relationship that i truly felt connect too, that being said we broke up on sour terms, 3 years later i still think about her and how she is, though i've not see her for 2 years

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay to think of your ex. I mean, I think you have done some fun things with him/her in those 5 years. But if you think about your ex, try to think why you left him/her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a dream about my ex just last night. I hate it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it's a pretty normal thing to do especially if you haven't found anyone else to distract you from them yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, she's a dear friend of mine.
    Find someone you can have a deeper and more meaningful connection with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I always try to forget the past, because nothing gonna be fixed by thinking in her only, we have to turn pages and write new stories

0|0
    0|0
  • They say you never forget your first love and I most certainly haven't, it's going on 8 months

1|0
    0|1
  • Let the wall down about that let someone that can make you feel that good again

0|0
    0|0
  • For the sake of your child
    Don't think.

0|2
    0|0
  • I never think about her

0|0
    1|0
  • Never

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't have ex
    xd

0|0
    0|0
  • No only if I see her

0|0
    0|0
  • All da time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I. Th

0|0
    0|0
    • I think most of us do, but we have to consider the nature of those thoughts. Be completely honest with yourself, do you still love him? Do you want him back?

• Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think about my first love but I don't care anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • How long was your relationship with your ex?

0|0
    0|0
  • Always he was my first love

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes