Do you still think about your ex?

I cannot stop thinking about my ex even though we've broken up nearly 6 years ago... In them 6 years I've been dating someone for nearly 5 years ( I know it only took me a year to get into a new relationship and have a child) Anyway I've deleted everything about my ex, removed him off everything, but I can't stop thinking about him. Any ideas on what I can do? (My ex was my first love)

717

Most Helpful Guys

• For a woman, whenever she has sex she absorbs that mans dna and her biology begins to change for that man, she carries his spirit or dna for life, it’s calked pairbonding. This is why you long for him. Today women deny their biology until destruction by having multiple men, they then feel the ghosts of their past...

• If you really loved someone you'll never fully forget them, they were to important to you to just completely cut them out, people who completely forget about their exes didn't have a strong enough emotional bond with them in the first place

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal. Just accept that there are things that will always remind you of him, and that's okay. Consciously trying not to think about him will only have the opposite effect.