Do girls easily move on and forget their ex after a breakup?

• Yes
  • No

2015

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on how serious the relationship was but in most cases it takes a lot of time to move on, I guess time heals everything but the only limitation is that a lot of time is needed

• I don't think so only because women in general tend to be more nurturing and sensitive making them remember more and holding on to things I guess. But again it really depends on the person their ex was and how they were treated.

• What if he was real nice to you and showed that he cared but you guys lasted almost a month?

• @Mrwonder Yeah but like I said its all a learning experience. You be dumb if you repeat that same sh*t again. But that's on you.

• Oh sorry I meant it more like yeah @ “I’ve done dumb things” but I forgot to add that I’ve learned from them

Most Helpful Guys

• Some do, some don’t.

I think if they get “something better” pretty quickly after the breakup, then yes. I think if the lady is strong enough and the guy WAS an ass (he cheated multiple times with a lot of women, she finds out about a secret family or he’s hidden a marriage... something like that) and she gets it, then yes.

But some don’t. I think that an ex would manipulate herself into my life at certain points (still), if I allowed it to happen.

• Depends on the situation.

If the girl broke up she already has another dude to fuck and diid it to change partners. In that case its not only easy for her to get over, she has alraedy gotten over it before the break up and is excited to start again with a new person. That is the most common scenario.

Some times an alpgha guy will break up becasue he is tired of her or cheated or whatever (if he cheated she would probably break up, but same applies). In that case she will never get over him, at least not for many months or even years.