Do girls easily move on and forget their ex after a breakup?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on how serious the relationship was but in most cases it takes a lot of time to move on, I guess time heals everything but the only limitation is that a lot of time is needed

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so only because women in general tend to be more nurturing and sensitive making them remember more and holding on to things I guess. But again it really depends on the person their ex was and how they were treated.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if he was real nice to you and showed that he cared but you guys lasted almost a month?

• Show All
    • @Mrwonder Yeah but like I said its all a learning experience. You be dumb if you repeat that same sh*t again. But that's on you.

• Oh sorry I meant it more like yeah @ “I’ve done dumb things” but I forgot to add that I’ve learned from them

Most Helpful Guys

• Some do, some don’t.

I think if they get “something better” pretty quickly after the breakup, then yes. I think if the lady is strong enough and the guy WAS an ass (he cheated multiple times with a lot of women, she finds out about a secret family or he’s hidden a marriage... something like that) and she gets it, then yes.

But some don’t. I think that an ex would manipulate herself into my life at certain points (still), if I allowed it to happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation.

If the girl broke up she already has another dude to fuck and diid it to change partners. In that case its not only easy for her to get over, she has alraedy gotten over it before the break up and is excited to start again with a new person. That is the most common scenario.

Some times an alpgha guy will break up becasue he is tired of her or cheated or whatever (if he cheated she would probably break up, but same applies). In that case she will never get over him, at least not for many months or even years.

0|0
    2|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I guess it depends on the person and the feelings involved, not that much on the gender. For example, it took me over a year to get over a relationship which only lasted for 5 months. I doubt that it is even possible to forget someone you had feelings for by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the beginning I feel free. But then depending on how important the guy was to me, I will start to miss him and think about him a little. And then I’ll forget about him.
    So it depends on how important the guy was to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person and how involved they were in the relationship, I have had a serious long-term one, but once dated just because of passion yet didn't develop a deep connection with that person and had no trouble cutting them lose eventually.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not just about girls. It’s about Men too. And with both genders, it’s not easy if they were deeply in love.

1|0
    0|0
  • I still think about my ex from 4 years ago and I just hooked up with him las week... But that depends on the person and the feeling. I dated another guy after him and I don't miss him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy and how long you were in the relationship.. and how much you liked them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if she was really into him. Me personally it takes a while for me to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person and how close theperson that they were dating. Also the reason why the relationship ended and if it was a mutual descision.

1|0
    0|0
  • Took me no time for my first ex. 6 months for my 2nd and I dont know how long for my last 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, I think it was because of how crappy of a person he was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not about gender. It’s about the person and more importantly the circumstance in which the break up occurred.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was really into my ex and the breakup was difficult because nothing really triggered it to happen. We both suffered. That was three years ago. Still not over him.

0|0
    0|0
  • A month after the breakup we got together again.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is hard to get over a break up for most people I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part, I would say no. Most of the time after ending a serious relationship, I've ended up super hurt. There has only been one "relationship" that I didn't even need to get over, because I was happy it ended. But still we only dated a couple months (and it was pretty much a rebound for me) and he was clearly wayyy more into me than I was with him. He would talk about marriage and babies, where as I still loved my ex. I had to end it because I felt like I was suffocating from clingyness and was still heartbroken over the guy I was with before him (for over a year, and it still hurts a bit to think about).

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on yes some can... Unless you have had a lot of ex's I don't think you ever actually forget them... Even though some wish they could ;-).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• LMAO Lemme put it this way: The last girl I tried to see/quasi date hasn't spoken to me in almost 10 months. When I reached out to her via text, as soon as she found out who I was: her words were "Yeah, I'm not talking to you. Bye." I still have no idea what or if I did anything.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes they do. Every single ex I have ever had and there has been a lot have moved on almost instantly. My last ex had a guy move in two days after she booted me out and we were together 11.5 years. Now about a year later I only exist in order to pay child support.

0|0
    1|0
  • Women tend to have wider support circles than men, so when she has a dozen friends encouraging her to move forward, etc. it is probably easier for her than it is for the average lone wolf male.

0|2
    0|0
  • if it was them to initiate it: hell yeah. by then respect disappeared in her head for the man, and without that there's no affection

its different if she's been dumped.

0|0
    1|0
  • Definitely more easily than men, in general. Women are inherently hypergamous, and they typically have more options.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes most girls hookup with a few guys right after a breakup. Don't know why.

0|0
    3|0
  • If they're a sl0t, yeah

2|0
    0|0
  • It's not exactly "easy" but, relative to men, yes.

0|0
    1|0
  • Why do you think they have teddy bears?

0|0
    0|0
  • In my experience, girls move on WAY faster than guys do.

0|0
    2|0
  • my ex cheated on me and is now dating the guy she cheated on me with so yes they do and they dont care about you at all ever

0|0
    1|0
    • It was just one person who really wasn't right for you, you shouldn't judge the whole sex based on one person's actions.

• Most women

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes because the fish are biting and they have the right bait.

0|1
    2|0

Recommended myTakes