Being in a cougar relationship is a illegal crime?

This is my ex girlfriend. Her name is Linda. I met her 3 years old. We been having love complications back and forth. 3 years ago, Linda was homeless, and we was dating at the time. I was bringing her food, making her happy, seeing her casually until we fell in love. The thing is, Linda is a older women, she is 41 years old, and I'm am 24 years. She still loves me, and I love like her. But the thing is, everyone including her daughter keeps calling her a cougar because she is in love with younger man. Is it a crime to love an older woman who has a daughter near same age as her boyfriend? She has a 21 year old daughter. Her daughter is also the reason we haven't been together either. She has a stank ghetto attitude, like the people who hangs out with the wrong people in the hood or the streets. I wanted her to me my family, but my family ruined relationship. How? My grandmother and mother kept making criticism and hypocrite statements towards her, and keep peer pressuring her. They wanted to see her face to face, I tried Facebook video, they refuse to do that. Linda is shy around people she meets. My mother and grandmother are so damn stubborn and arrogant that they won't listen to me when I'm trying to talk and keep making assumptions that it going to happen like before with the next girl and the next. I've been rob, scam, hustled, manipulated, played, and lied, and threaten while trying to find a girlfriend. My family thinks any girl I meet or try to love, she is only interested in my money and It getting me annoyed. They ruined my 5th relationships, and they refuse to stop be negative. They keep telling me they are looking out for me, etc. But how can I find anyone, if they think is going to be the same as before? tried my best to meet someone off of social media, but I can't tell if they are going to used me or actually tried to love me. I'm socially awkward type of person, and conversations I made are towards video games etc
Add Opinion