If you found out your girlfriend use to be a man, would you break up with her?

If you found out that your girlfriend who has been the best girlfriend you've had so far, use to be a man and you have been dating for over 2 years, would you break up with her?
transformation
transformation
  • YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you get to about 3rd base, you know something isn't right and time to call it quits. This would happen relatively early on with me and I would not date someone who denied me access to her sexually for 2 years. One way or the other, I want a real woman, not one physically altered.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For no reason other than this should have been talked about right at the beginning. Two years is a long time to spend in ignorance of all the facts.

I guess it also might depend if it was pre op or post op.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• 100% yes. They should consider themselves lucky that I don't punch them in the face. At best they are a dirty fucking liar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not prepared to live anybody's lie for him. So yes, I'd not just break it up, I'd also give that impostor the scorn and rejection he'd so rightly deserve!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and probably chop off my manhood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would break up with HIM

1|0
    0|0
  • Beat them up

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep without a doub real quick

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• First of all I would never had a girlfriend cause ew.
    But if my boyfriend was a trans and he hide it from me, I would probably take 1000 showers and never talk to him again.

0|1
    2|0
  • Depends, does she still have her dick? Bi people would really like that. The best of both worlds, almost.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes