If you found out your girlfriend use to be a man, would you break up with her?

If you found out that your girlfriend who has been the best girlfriend you've had so far, use to be a man and you have been dating for over 2 years, would you break up with her?
transformation
transformation
  • YES
  • NO

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you get to about 3rd base, you know something isn't right and time to call it quits. This would happen relatively early on with me and I would not date someone who denied me access to her sexually for 2 years. One way or the other, I want a real woman, not one physically altered.

Most Helpful Girl

• For no reason other than this should have been talked about right at the beginning. Two years is a long time to spend in ignorance of all the facts.

I guess it also might depend if it was pre op or post op.