So if women take everything in the divorce, how can men protect their shit?

Just wondering since the only things I can think of are putting the house and the car in your name but is that good enough? How can men protect their property and money in the event of a divorce if it's really as bad as they say it is?
Bruh she finna get everything. Just give up 🙁😢
Bruh she finna get everything. Just give up 🙁😢

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you believe what you hear? Some guys are unlucky in romance so they trash women and the idea of romance. It is just sour grapes.

Divorce laws are much more fair than those MGTOW types will admit. They are just saying whatever is convenient to advance their hateful agenda.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• What is wrong? She will get all the old and used stuff, and I will set up again with brand new modern top-notch surrounding. Certainly - she had no idea about my other bank account. Well - she could have asked.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not sure if this applies to the US (most people on here). But in Canada, if you put everything in your parents/siblings name she won't get anything. My uncle made more than his wife, but he ended up MAKING money, simply because any assets he had he put under his sister.

Despite this, there is no way whatsoever to get out of paying alimony. As other posters have mentioned, prenuptial agreements don't even guarantee this.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need a pre-nup but also do some research and find a good lawyer because pre-nups can be broken.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes