So if women take everything in the divorce, how can men protect their shit?

Just wondering since the only things I can think of are putting the house and the car in your name but is that good enough? How can men protect their property and money in the event of a divorce if it's really as bad as they say it is?
Bruh she finna get everything. Just give up 🙁😢

24

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you believe what you hear? Some guys are unlucky in romance so they trash women and the idea of romance. It is just sour grapes.

Divorce laws are much more fair than those MGTOW types will admit. They are just saying whatever is convenient to advance their hateful agenda.