What if your soul mate breaks up with you? How do you ever get over it?

1143

Most Helpful Guys

• If your soulmate has left you, then he or she is probably not your soulmate. Only in the most extreme cases do people sacrifice their soulmate relationship for some higher purpose. If they are free to be with you, but they are not, then you have to let it go. They were never your soulmate in the first place.
    And if that is not the case then take some time out to realize and understand your situation , and figure out whether or not you should be involved in even thinking about it.
    Because sometimes you should not knock the doors not because of pride, incapacity arrogance but because they won't lead you anywhere!.

• Well, I'll be honest with you.
    You will never fully get over it, you will eventually feel better, and move on as people say, but you will never be able to forget that person or what they meant to you. But in a way that's a good thing, it shows you really cared for them, you had honest feelings and were sincerely invested in them, the fact that it hurts just shows that you're a genuinely good and caring person, and you will find someone who will appreciate you for that and make you happy, trust me, I'm in the same boat right now

Most Helpful Girls

• U dont. It's ur soulmate. Honestly if they leave u doubt they are breaking up with u soulmates are too deep of a connection to break up.

• Soulmates is a silly concept. You're not a static person waiting unchangingly for somebody to complete you. People are dynamic. The person you love at 17 isn't likely to be the one you love at 27 (unless you're very lucky or very foolish). There's no one person meant for somebody. There are a range of people who can complement you and enrich your life.