Why do men move on so quickly?

My ex and I have been broken up for 2 years and within 3 months he got a new girlfriend despite the fact that towards the end of our relationship he seemed distraught about us breaking up. I don't understand how a person can claim to love you and then happily move on in a few months. I still haven't found some one and it's been 2 YEARS

13

Most Helpful Guys

• It's because they never loved you in the first place. Most people do not know what love is, and mistake a 'false' form of it, for the 'real' form. Most people do not live through their true self, they live through the false self. This is the result.

His new girlfriend is just a placement holder, and he will go through the same motions as he did with you, then in 1-2 years one or the other will break up, rinse, and repeat.

If you want to find someone, you must first find yourself. Your boyfriend has not found someone, this is what he doesn't realize, and neither does she.

• I don’t think every guy gets over their ex as quickly as you think. I’m still trying to get over my 4 year relationship that ended and it’s been almost three weeks. I don’t think it’ll be anytime soon that I completely get over her.

I think the best thing for you to do is to just concentrate on yourself and forget about what the other person does since the break up. Focus on YOUR happiness, not their own. Time heals all wound , but no one said there was set amount of time it should take you to move on.