Guys, have you ever regretted rejecting a girl?

If yes, why did you reject her in the first place? Did you try getting her back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. I was like 8-10 and I didn't really want a girl friend at the time, mostly because I had no idea what that was and I enjoyed having her as my friend.
    The second one was when I was probably 10 and again, same as the first. Then it happened in middle school, and I just wanted to be alone. I had no friends in 6th grade.
    I tried getting the one i rejected first about a year ago actually. When I suggested we see each other for old times sake, she never responded. I don't remember the second girl's name, and the 3rd girl never interested me.

0|0
    0|0
  • When me and my ex where dating she had to go pick her sister up and brought her back to my place (she didn't wanna go back home to her pervert step father) so her and I where laying in bed either cuddling or kissing or both when suddenly her sister asked how she did that (the girlfriend straddled me and while kissing me took my shirt off) and so the girlfriend showed her how. Than out of the blue she starts asking all these questions and the girlfriend answered her and doing examples. (Most of it was how to do a lap dance, strip each other, fetishes because I had one and that was weird doing it in front of someone else) but when she asked how to do a blowjob and the girlfriend went to take my thing out I said no I don't want this I felt like I was cheating on her. Yes she gave me permission and it was all a learning experience for the sister but I wasn't up for that stuff

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 56

• Kind of, I rejected one girl who was really nice for someone who turned out to not care for me at all and who replaced me very quickly, I did have valid reasons for rejecting her but in retrospect she would've been a better choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have rejected a girl before and I regretted it.
    I rejected her because I was looking at her from the outside, I didn't find that she was so kind and good in the heart and when I tried getting her back, she wasn't interested in me again and have gotten someone better but I did apologize to her for rejecting her. And it thought me a lesson.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have rejected several girls, and I have only regretted rejecting the one. She was this cutie I knew in highschool, but I barely knew her and she wanted to date me like a month after she had just come to the school. I should have just shut up and gone with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. With this particular woman, I say yes because I still love her. I also say no because she's not prepared to handle even so much as a friendship with me if the whole "use men and discard them when done" behaviors continue to exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because we were too far apart in age. stupid reason to. No some guy figured out what a catch she was before we crossed paths again and married her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the once. We had a night full of sex and then I broke it off the next day; no reason other than it felt weird at the time. Within about 3 months I massively regretted it but she had moved on by then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only happened once. She was really persistent in the idea of us hooking up and I can't say I didn't fancy the idea either. But I ultimately rejected her cause I was still in a relationship. That same relationship ended like 2 months after that 🤦‍♂️

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I didn't love her back then but when i remember all the things she did for me i kinda regret my decision

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I was approached by a girl only once. She was really sweet aboue her confession though, and i appreciated that. I dint regret rejecting her, because i didn't have the same feelings for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, no. I rejected them because, frankly, they were sluts that just went from one guy to the next and I didn't want to be part of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a couple of times I didn't think things through and realise I liked them too - Part 2 no unfortunately

0|0
    0|0
  • I regret not kissing a girl. We were close enough where she’d let me touch her tiddie but I never got to that one important moment.

And I probably won’t get to cus we both parted at college

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do regret projecting this girl my mother introduced me to from her job she was sweet she was kind and instead I rejected her like an idiot and now I think to myself how stupid I was

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite a few times. The first girl I semi rejected was because she smoked and drank a lot, and I felt kind of ugh with it. I also did want to date her when she left her boyfriend but I guess I was shallow and wanted “more”. Another girl I rejected in a joking manner when she asked me out in a text. The thing is, I never really gave her the address of my work and she happened to stop by to say hi. I have a vague location and she stopped by. Yes it was sweet, but at the time I wasn’t with it. She also had a kid from
    Another guy, so maybe that made me be dumb...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Anytime that I've rejected a woman, she just comes back even stronger lol. Took me a long time to actually realize that though..

0|0
    0|0
  • In one instance, I already had a girl. Since I’m not a two-timer, I had to keep other girl just as a friend. Too bad for me because she’s hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I rejected her because she was into drugs, I never tried getting her back, but she grew up to be a model

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't rejected a girl... I have done something worse...2 years have gone since and she's fine so I feel better

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. after 28 life changed and the usual story goes like this
    : i find a girl looking innocent. then it turns out she had 452 ex partners as a minimum average but she "wants to settle down now", not feeling sorry for being a cunt, telling u need to man up to it.
    and there's the chance to stay silent and pump and dump her, or tell her the truth that i can't respect who doesn't respect herself, and age is not a reason for being unthoughtful. 19year old men are still mature enough to die in battlefields, then a girl should be able to close her legs in the same age.. (equality right😁)

and im crazy enough to choose preaching.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But I am happily married now and I wouldn't be where I am now without rejecting. I would hate to not be where i am

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes