Guys, have you ever regretted rejecting a girl?

If yes, why did you reject her in the first place? Did you try getting her back?

58

Most Helpful Guys

• When me and my ex where dating she had to go pick her sister up and brought her back to my place (she didn't wanna go back home to her pervert step father) so her and I where laying in bed either cuddling or kissing or both when suddenly her sister asked how she did that (the girlfriend straddled me and while kissing me took my shirt off) and so the girlfriend showed her how. Than out of the blue she starts asking all these questions and the girlfriend answered her and doing examples. (Most of it was how to do a lap dance, strip each other, fetishes because I had one and that was weird doing it in front of someone else) but when she asked how to do a blowjob and the girlfriend went to take my thing out I said no I don't want this I felt like I was cheating on her. Yes she gave me permission and it was all a learning experience for the sister but I wasn't up for that stuff

• Yes. I was like 8-10 and I didn't really want a girl friend at the time, mostly because I had no idea what that was and I enjoyed having her as my friend.
    The second one was when I was probably 10 and again, same as the first. Then it happened in middle school, and I just wanted to be alone. I had no friends in 6th grade.
    I tried getting the one i rejected first about a year ago actually. When I suggested we see each other for old times sake, she never responded. I don't remember the second girl's name, and the 3rd girl never interested me.