Is it possible to get my ex back?

We broke up last week because she made out with a guy that goes to college with her. She was extremely drunk and it was an honest mistake but she realized she likes me as more of a best friend than she did when we first started dating. She texted me two days ago at 9:30 on Saturday morning and said its weird not talking to me and that she wanted to hang out over Christmas break. I would really like to get back together with her and I was wondering what we should do while we hang out as friends. Would creating a sense of nostalgia such as hanging out with a couple we double date with or doing things we used to do be a good idea? I feel like our relationship is just being stressed by our distance and our schedules. She is a very indecisive but sweet girl and I want her back. Please help!

11

What Girls Said 1

• let's say you do get back together, chances are, she'll dump you as soon as she finds another guy and she'll have the honour of saying "let's just be friends", because she has lost interest in you, you said it yourself she likes you as a "best friend." If you can handle being friends with her, be friends, but I don't suggest trying to get her back, it will end up badly for you.

Once your in the "friends zone", its hard to get out.

What Guys Said 1

• GD it man. Stop rationalizing! It was an honest mistake? Pffffft.

She made out with another guy while seeing you. She can say all she wants about how she misses you and blah blah blah. She's just bored and she's stringing you along until the next boy comes around.

Don't be THAT guy. You did well by breaking up with her. Hey, it's tough, but this girl struck out in the integrity department...you did the right thing. Now don't be a schmuck and try to get back with her, cause she'll do the exact same thing to you again. Why? Because she's not romantically interested in you. How do we know that? Because she made out with another guy while you were dating. I don't care if she was drunk or not. Women who are very interested in their boyfriends don't go out getting drunk and making out with other men.

I don't understand how you want this girl back after she crapped on you like that. Please explain why you want her back.