If your partner cheated on you, what would you do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• If I loved him a lot then I’d speak to him about it. If he was extremely sorry and wanted to fix things, wanted to start over and promised to never do it again then I’d work with making our relationship better than it ever was. I wouldn’t just give up if they were wanting to fix things. It’s a long, hard journey for people to try fix things but it’s worth it if you really love someone. See people makes mistakes and they can be shitty and they can hurt you so much but if you’re strong enough then you’ll forgive them, for you.
    If they cheated and didn’t want to fix things, made it seem like it was my fault then I wouldn’t can’t to continue being with or around them.

1|1
    1|0
  • Dump their ass. Why would I stay or forgive someone who can't keep their trousers up? Seriously? I have more respect for myself.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I found out my ex cheated on me so I took all her shit and pit it in a pile outside near the road and woke her up and pushed her outside calling her a bitch and disloyal, she said she didn't do anything but than I showed her all the screenshots I took of her conversations with guys and all the nudes she sent them

1|1
    0|0
  • It happened once, she didn't have sex with the other guy and she did felt regretted a lot after months later. However, what's done was right. Loyalty is my red line.

I still remember what I told to her. "You may kept what you did as secret from everyone, but inside your deep heart, you will always know how worthless you could become and deceive yourself for your all life."

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Depends on the situation but generally if the cheat I break up with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't see this as a problem, i don't break up. i just get mad at myself not giving enough interest that he wants me.

0|0
    1|0
  • relationship mine did and I forgave him far to many times and I am now In the process of getting rid of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I would ask why then dump them because I wouldn't want to risk it again

0|0
    0|0
  • replace them. Very easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d laugh

1|0
    0|0
  • Walk away

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump them

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • End the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Catch him outside

1|0
    0|0
  • I just found out my boyfriend emotionally cheated on me but stopped talking to her and if he cheated on me physically I’d end my life

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn girl if a guy would do something like that especially a committed relationship he's not worth your life... at all

• @najdesjardins yeah but I love this man and he’s also going to help me get out of my situation at home

• Breakup

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with him then tell his mama and sister because I know they'd whoop his ass into another dimention.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Now I would break-up instantly. I have been cheated on in the past and given second chances but history always ends up repeating itself. Cheaters are like drug addicts and alcoholics, they can quit but the slightest temptation and they go back to their old habits.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do what I usually do. Call em out on it, dump them, clean my house. Sounds cold, then again, getting cheated on, and I have been cheated on, doesn't leave you with a warm fuzzy feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • As sad as it is to say, I'd probably blame myself. Then I'd go to Costco and buy all of their ice cream and proceed to binge watch the bachelor, crying inconsolably into the empty ice cream containers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her how it made me feel, tell her goodbye and never talk to her again.

0|1
    0|0
    • And that's the most effective and gentleman like way of dealing with cheaters.

• Take a big dump on their face whike they are sleeping and then leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a new axe and practice throwing it real hard on the tree in the backyard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Frame them for my murder so they can't claim a right to any of my stuff from the breakup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will cum in their eye.

1|0
    0|0
  • Find a new partner

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up

0|0
    0|0
  • Break her ass and shake her ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to negotiate a three some before getting out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kick'em out of my life

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • They wouldn't necessarily be my parent anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave, trust is my number one priority