If your partner cheated on you, what would you do?

1725

Most Helpful Girls

• If I loved him a lot then I’d speak to him about it. If he was extremely sorry and wanted to fix things, wanted to start over and promised to never do it again then I’d work with making our relationship better than it ever was. I wouldn’t just give up if they were wanting to fix things. It’s a long, hard journey for people to try fix things but it’s worth it if you really love someone. See people makes mistakes and they can be shitty and they can hurt you so much but if you’re strong enough then you’ll forgive them, for you.
    If they cheated and didn’t want to fix things, made it seem like it was my fault then I wouldn’t can’t to continue being with or around them.

• Dump their ass. Why would I stay or forgive someone who can't keep their trousers up? Seriously? I have more respect for myself.

Most Helpful Guys

• I found out my ex cheated on me so I took all her shit and pit it in a pile outside near the road and woke her up and pushed her outside calling her a bitch and disloyal, she said she didn't do anything but than I showed her all the screenshots I took of her conversations with guys and all the nudes she sent them

• It happened once, she didn't have sex with the other guy and she did felt regretted a lot after months later. However, what's done was right. Loyalty is my red line.

I still remember what I told to her. "You may kept what you did as secret from everyone, but inside your deep heart, you will always know how worthless you could become and deceive yourself for your all life."