Is this a break up text?? I don't know what to think anymore.. I ask him if he is wanna break up and he says

So my boyfriend is in the military and he sends me this text I really don't know what to think...

Bae I don't know what it is but I just can't talk to you like I'm use to.. I think the reason being is I'm going back to a place where joy doesn't come out of being there its like this entire time I have been enjoying different things and now its getting to all coming to a halt not being able to talk to people outside of the work environment cause I'm stuck on ship.. I feel like sh*t cause I know I'm going back to a whole bunch of BS I don't know what to fell I feel alone and no one can help I have limited control over my life and I can't do what I want.. I wanna be with you but not like this where I'm barely going to see u..I don't have anything to call my own so things would be different

30

Most Helpful Girl

• be strong and confront him.

my ex cheated on me for ages and would sometimes say stuff like he was unsure about the relationship because he thought I was going to leave him. then next day he'd say everything was fine. I hope you're Boyfriend is a much nicer guy than my ex, and I'm not saying that your boyfriend is cheating, I'm just saying that sometimes people give false reasons because they are scared of the truth. And because the other person loves them and trusts them so much they get away with it.

So be strong and ask him what he really means. You deserve a guy who really wants to be with you. Ask him if he does and if he's going to fight for the relationship. And if it were me I would probably ask them if there was someone else.

Sorry if this seems really blunt. Although it is good to trust someone you love, I wish a few months ago I hadn't trusted quite so much and I had asked a few questions when things seemed strange rather than just praying everything would turn out OK.

Good luck...just remember actions speak louder than words.

• thank you I appreaite yah help and I will ask him

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Ask him what he means by this. It does sound like a break up to me, I'm sorry. Sometimes guys just can't get the words out.. especially when they're unsure.

If this is the case, then talk to him for a while but then tell him you will give him space to think about what he really wants.

• i asked him if he wanna break up and he says no y am I asking him that.. I don't know what to think anymore

• Just ask him straight up what he means.