I'm pregnant and he's married... I don't deserve how I'm being treated. What should I do?

I met this guy and I fell for him kind of fast. We dated for a month and a half and I introduced him to my son and he introduced me to his kids. He and his whatever were divorced when we got together so I saw no issue. But when we went public with our relationship she popped back up and eventually i got suspicious and broke up with him cause i felt they still had feelings for each other. They got back together like the next day, and she moved back in to his house. A few weeks later I find out I'm pregnant and i tell him, and after we talk he and his little trophy wife blocked me on social media. And I didn't hear anything from him for days, when i told him I didn't think I was gonna keep it. he offered to pay and i couldn't believe him. I told him to leave me alone and I didn't hear from him for weeks. So i reached out to his mom and told her i don't like the games that are being played. Then i text him and he had the nerve to make me out to be the bad guy. He let me know he's getting remarried and when the baby is born he is getting DNA done then he and his wife are going for joint custody. I never said I would keep the child from him. So I told him I'm going for child support (cause I was upset) then i messaged his "wife" so I could vent to her, of course she took his side saying stuff like she's gonna be by his side every step of the way and that she didn't appreciate how I announced my pregnancy on Facebook. I told her what i do about my child is my business not hers and that none of what me and the father of my child has anything to do with her. Told her she was delusional and that she and her "husband" deserve each other then I blocked her. He left me pregnant and he and that woman get to act like I'm the bad guy. I don't deserve this. They ignore me and don't ever check on me. I told him that I was in the hospital and they put me on a heart monitor, he didn't even ask me how I felt. I feel so alone.
They talk about how much they are gonna love this child. But where does that leave me and my son? His wife said I needed to accept that I'm a single parent and that anything other than being there for the kid, isn't their responsibility. I hate this.

96

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing you have to decide on is whether you can manage a baby at this time in your life.
    The second thing is to realise you are nothing in this man's eyes, nor the baby you are carrying.
    You involved his wife in it, now she is going to be against you.
    You're a threat to both of them. Expect nothing, not help, nor sympathy.
    You are going to have to put yourself first. You, nothing and nobody else.
    Sit down and think, seek help and advice from women's organisations.
    Allow no one to judge you.
    We are all human, we all make mistakes. But women when mistakes happen can be left like you with carrying the consequence of such a mistake.
    Get real help. You'll get none here.

Most Helpful Girl

• First thing don't talk to the wife. You're a threat so you can't expect anything from her. Second, don't feel bad about child support. It's a right and it's for the child. Third, you don't need to communicate on social media, but you have to leave a way for him to communicate with you for the child support (mobile phone). Fourth, save any nasty texts and voicemails. Fifth, accept this is happening. Everyone has flaws, but in these times is when you see what someone really is. Be glad you two didn't get married. Sixth, compose yourself and let go of that past life. Seventh, think about how this all happened and reflect on it and try to focus on being a better person and raising your child.

• They just ignore me, no one sends me nasty texts. All they talk about is how we're gonna have to raise the child in two separate households. And their family is their only concern which includes this baby. But he won't go to appts with me or anything because I won't let his wife go. I won't share this experience with her, it's not her kid.

• No it's not. Because I still won't get my way here. Which makes me powerless. He acts like I want him and so he won't communicate with me. I hate this. My son is gonna have to watch their sibling have a family and not him. I'm gonna go through this pregnancy alone.

• I guess you're going to have to learn the hard way then. Good luck with everything.