I need to know what my EX is thinking?

my ex & I were together 3 yrs, he broke up with me 5 months ago,

we didn't have contact or talk for 3 months, then 2 months ago he contacted me,

we hungout I brought up our break up, asked if there was anything he wanted to say to me, I told him I still had feelings for him, and he didn't say anything.

(oh and while we've been broken up I KNOW he hasn't been with anyone)

but now over the last 2 months we've hungout more and more and he treats me just like he did when we were together. (minus kissing, touching ect)

could he have feelings for me again maybe, or am I just getting my hopes up =(?

could we ever get back together?

is there anything I can do to get him back?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wants you back, he will ask you back.

The fact that he hasn't yet means that is not what he wants.

There is nothing you could to to get him back if he doesn't want it. You cannot make anyone want anything, it has to come from him, he has to want it himself. Sorry to be blunt, but it is the truth. You should move on. You said he treats you nice, but doesn't touch and kiss you, so he is treating you like a friend. You should think about whether you want to this friendship at all since you still have feelings for him, it is not healthy for you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• treats you like before? meaning bad or good? give it a try...but don't expect much..just like a casual hangout thing.. because you don't wanna end up hurting yourself again..coz guys have this tendency to keep someone as a back up..and you don't wanna be that girll ...coz I think may be he tried getting with some chick but obviously that didn't workout so may b he is coming back to you giving it one more try...depends on why you guys broke up in the first place...

• It sounds like things are going well at the mo but you need to ask him, what he wants. Don't beat around the bush, just ask him outright. You need to know.

If he wants the two of you to get back together, then great!

If he just wants the two of you to be friends though, it will probably be harder for you to move on as you still have feelings for him. And if you do decide to be friends, you'll have to think about how you might feel if he meets someone else.

If it turns out that he's not sure what he wants, then perhaps he should leave you alone until he does know, as it wouldn't be fair on you.

Good luck.