Does this mean something, if so what?

My ex-boyfriend and I were texting and I told him that I was probably just going to sell my car because I decided I was going to move with my family. He knew about it when we were dating but I had plans to stay. Once I told him that he instantly stopped talking to me. I don't know if I maybe said something wrong or what...but I'm confused!

30

Most Helpful Girl

• You told him you were moving away! He may have known your family moving, but you said you were going to stay which meant there was a future for the relationship. Once you confirm that your moving, that future disappeared and so did he.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I can't really talk from experience, but I think he is upset that you are leaving him to live with your parents. I don't understand why he would be upset if you leave or not...but I think he really cares about you

• He told he cared about me just not as in a girlfriend way..

• Well, I can't really talk from experience, but I think he is upset that you are leaving him to live with your parents. I don't understand why he would be upset if you leave or not.

• Aw that's the same thing my ex-boyfriend said! When I transfered classes, he was upset but he said I cares about you, you are my best friend! I got mixed signs on whether he still likes me or not. So I was a little glad I transfered because I couldn't stand getting my feelings hurt like that. Now I am just over him. Because I know I am going to find a guy who is 30 times better than he is...he might even be hotter lol But your mr.right will come sooner or later in life! :) just gotta wait for it