How to deal with my ex that keeps playing with my feelings?

OK lets make it short:

I went out with her for 4 years, we broke up 8 months ago and now she's seeing a guy for about 5 months now.

Once every month and half 2 months, my emotional, sensitive ex calls me saying that she regrets, that she misses me... bla bla bla... since I still love this girl, I try to get her back by calling her back ( always after she gets in contact with me) or inviting her. When I do, my double personality ex goes nuts! saying that we can't see or talk to each other and to leave her alone... WOW

She always finds a way to pull me back in and she keeps breaking my heart.

why is she doing that and what should I do or say to her.

ty

33

Most Helpful Guy

• STOP TALKING TO HER! Cut all communication. she is with ANOTHER GUY, and that's all that matters. You have become an emotional tampon. DON'T BE "FRIENDS" WITH HER. You are not going to get her back that way. Move on to other girls and stop chasing her. You keep getting your heart broken because you are letter her break it. Move on and move forward, it's easy. When she calls don't answer. If she texts delete it and don't text back. Don't be civil. No eye contact when you see her, no smile, no frowning, nothing. She bones this other guy, and then tries to talk to you. What kind of crap is that?

• I agree. I won't text or call her anymore. I won't answer her calls and won't even bother to open the msm she sends me. My lack of interest in her will punish her. She will realize on her own that what she did to me was total crap.

tx for the advice

What Girls Said 3

• Cut her completely from your life. Delete her number from your phone. Maybe even delete her from Facebook. When she calls don't answer. You need to protect yourself from heartbreak because you are "letting her" break your heart. I know it is hard to just cut her off because you were with her for a long time but you guys just don't know how to be friends at this point and you need a break from one another.

• but its to hard.. she always so sweet when she calls me but its a different story when I try to get in contact.

tx for the advice

• RUN! sometimes the woman mind is crazy thing, we tend to think with our emotions and let our vulnerabilities let us go back to our comfort zones. she must know that you're always there when she needs someone to talk to, but don't fall for these games. I'm sorry that she is doing this and maybe she doesn't mean to be so crazy, but don't drive yourself crazy trying to understand her. move on before she brings drama into your life.

• she does it for attention. she definitely needs some help and definitely needs to grow more as a person before getting into another serious relationship. why do you want to get back with her? why do you set yourself up for the heartbreak? because if I were you, I would stay far far away from this girl.

What Guys Said 2

• Man cut her out, Do you want to be like this waiting on the sideline for the rest of your life. SHe is clearly messing with you head

• Man, you need a good game plan or you're just going to go in circles with this girl.. this girl can help you out ==> link