I still feel angry months later, I want some sense of justice?

My ex dumped me out of the blue. Our relationship was great. He gave me no reason for the breakup. Then later texts me insulting me! WTF? He said" I should've dumped you a long time ago". I was in love and devastated. I was a great girlfriend and never cheated, even though I plenty of opportunity. All I want is some sense of justice. He cheated on me. All I want is he same hing to happen to his asshole. I'd even pay someone to do it

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel for you my ex has done the same thing to me. Broke up and the next day after he was with another guy and now she says she really loves this guy and that he was made for her...

karma is just around the corner

Piece of advice cut off all communications with him and go on with life... You will find out soon enough that you deserved better and that you are the most incredible thing that occured here on earth... You'll find someone who deserves to be with you

My prayer for your ex's karma and hope for mine too...
    Please pray for my ex's karma too and I'll pray for your ex's ^_^

What Guys Said 2

• There's no such thing as karma, suck it up.

• Karma's cooking up a fresh batch of kickass, and herpes for him. don't worry.

What Girls Said 2

• Love him for what he gave you, it's the only way you can move on and smile. I know it sounds weird, especially in your circumstances. but it's the only way to move on and forget the crap he put you through.

• Just keep telling yourself he's a douche, you're better off without him and you deserve better.