Guys, how do I let him know I like him?

ive been talking 2 this guy online for a while (dont wrry I've met him in person) and I think he likes me... I have the biggest crush on him... how do I get him to make a move/ let him know I like him w/o bluntly saying it? thanks guys :)

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Flirt with him! Tease him a lot, and touch his arm/shoulder when he says/does something nice or funny. Also, if you want, say something like, "Ugh, I really wanna see this movie, but none of my friends want to/are free, and I don't wanna go alone." He might get the hint that you want him to ask you out.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Let him know you are single and complement him

• Ask whether he wanna go for lunch or dinner or concerts etc., but be extra careful about this, make sure someone reliable and trustworthy knows your whereabouts, set the time in which you wanna go back and stick to it so he won't do anything fanciful to you (not saying that he would, but better safe than sorry). Hope this helps x

• Also an additional note: don't appear overly contrived.