Why does my ex hate me after he broke up with me and slander me any chance he gets?

I will leave out details but :

He cheated, we argued, he left me and our daughter without even asking to see her. Its now 2 years after that and he still will tell people(shout to them) that he hates me and am preventing him from seeing our daughter. This bothers the crap outta me cause he never calls her, calls to see her or when he does want to see her it will be for only 1 hr after not seeing her for months(BY CHOICE). He also will go so far as to not respond to me(when asking if he will see her during his scheduled visit times) by phone or email, but will call MY MOTHER to have her TELL ME. Why does he hate ME so much when he is the one who hurt me and our daughter? Why does he slander me? Why does he do any of this?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy sounds like he is a complete scumbag and immature. Its sad that he's treating his daughter that way. As for why he's treating you both that way, I have no idea. Its hard to tell since you did nothing wrong in the relationship nor are you keeping him from his daughter. When he treated you badly do you think that maybe he felt like he HAD to break up with you and so he feels as if he was forced to end the relationship and not be around his daughter like he normally would? That sounds like the only possible scenario to me but I don't fully know the situation of your relationship to tell. Regardless, don't waste anymore time on this guy. He needs to grow up and I hope he does it soon before his daughter is hurt anymore than she already is.

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0
    • thanku that was exactly what I was looking for.

• i think he is hurt. Try talking to him. Meet him like a friend & hope you will able to solve the problem. You can't live in fear.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you. My ex did the same thing to me, but thank god we don't have any children together. Is there any way you can get total custody?

• yes I've already got custody becasue he won't see her. but it just bothers me that he's always so negative with me.