I've never felt so much rage/anger! Help?

I know you may think this is strange but I'm truly furious all the time. My ex and I have been broken up for two months and I've just realized how badly I e's treated during the breakup and that I let him walk all over. HE was the one who wanted to be friends so badly he cried, HE was the one who got a new girl so quickly (his friend who's also my friend told me he wasn't attracted to her not interested and she clings to him like a leech, she's besotted. Maybe he likes his ego stroked?) She even has my red hair and pale skin but has been called the uglier, clingier version of me. HE was the one who then said we can't be friends but still wanted contact! AND joked about hooking up with me! HE'S the one who then went hostile when he found out I was hanging with an ex and all his stuck up new friends glare at me! AND I apologized! Why the hell did I apologize? I'm so angry that I was treated this way and yet he believes he's the kind, rational one! I want to scream at him or hit him! How can all these feelings away?! X

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I make my emotions go away by expressing them through art.

What Guys Said 1

• helllla f***ed up. Be hella mad, do some sports or something to get it all out. Sorry to hear about all this.

• Thanks. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it f***ed up. He manipulates people. Why did I apologise? What a d***!

• Im really excited of what kind of person you will be when this passes, how much better an stronger you will become.

What Girls Said 1

• Anger is a normal part of the healing process. I understand how you feel, I got dumped and insulted by text out of the blue. But my ex is fine, while I'm devasted and depressed. I recommend running alot, to release the anger