Guys That been cheated on and girls who cheat?

Guys how many times have you been cheated on because your significant other enjoys larger endowed men?

Updates:
Happened to me 4 times in 5 years. And I was never aware until told by another source. she denied it for years. so think she's lying about how many times...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• never cheated and never will esp for that reason

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't cheat on someone just because they were smaller than someone else. That's stupid. Smaller guys can give you tons of pleasure too - it's called a dildo.

Haha, in all seriousness, personality should be a top priority. If someone's going to rate your d*** higher on the importance scale than what kind of a person you are, you probably don't want her anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • i cheated on my ex, but the next day I told him. he forgave me and we worked on it. I regret ever getting drunk and sleeping with another guy. it only happned once and it will never happen again it really was the biggest mistake of my life

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never cheated

0|0
    0|0
  • i only cheated on my boyfriend once

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I was cheated on 3 times... And one of the times, It was my second ex fiancee...

Perspectively the years were 1995, 2002, and 2003...

0|0
    0|0
  • Been cheated on twice

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not proud of this and wouldn't do it again but I've gotten with a girl who had a boyfriend who supposedly was very "well endowed". I hooked up with her before they were in a relationship and again when they got together. I'm regular sized and she told me I was better at it...I mean, she wanted sex from me even while being in a relationship so that's proof right there. She said that he was just not good at it and would come too soon and had other problems. I think that's enough proof there that size doesn't matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman once used me for like 3 months to make her ex boyfriend jealous and then ended up leaving me and giving up on her ex for a guy she barely knew. Men use women for sex and women use men for their own twisted emotional reasons.

0|0
    3|0