What would you do if your husband left you when you became paralyzed?

And with 4 of his children to take care to boot.

1037

Most Helpful Guys

• It's actually really common for women to leave their man if he becomes disabled. This behavior is far less prevalent in the reverse scenario.

Regardless, anyone who leaves their spouse due to a sudden disability is probably a terrible person, man or woman. It can be extremely difficult being in a relationship with a disabled partner so I wouldn't judge too harshly. However when 4 children are involved it becomes a far more severe offense to leave.

• I used to watch that show "My 600-pound Life" and almost every hideously obese woman seemed to have a boyfriend or a spouse and pretty much every guy was single.

• @Miristheiss Those are called feeders, which is a much more common fetish for men than it is for women. Most of those boyfriends/husbands have a sexual fetish for force feeding their partner and watching them gain weight. If you are curious about the subject then there are some documentaries about feeders on youtube.

• 4d

i vaguely remember a story about a guy who became terminally ill and had like 2 months to live, the wife couldnt wait that long and planned a divorce BEFORE he could die. it wasn't like that had a bad marriage either, it was just some "i'm moving on" decision she just couldn't wait for

• He would be an asshole but women leave men all the time over health issues and injury so it is the same deal there. A friend of mine was divorced after a car accident that meant he couldn't have intercourse anymore. The concept of 'till death do us part' no longer exists in most marriages.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not much you can do. You married a dick who was only in it for the sex. But at least he left you with the dog.

• 4d

Wow the lady in your picture Trixie is very pretty and , she would be a catch in any mans eyes. I LOVE huskies I used to have one before he was shot... <3 sad day