Will he come back to me and our baby?

my ex broke up with me cos we were constantly fighting first he said he needed a brake but then decided to leave me. he says he still loves me and I know he does I can see it in his eyes... I just want us to b a family again...why do guys leave when they still claim to love you? I'm giving him space we have not seen each other now 4 a month cos I'm spending time with my family over seas should I approach him if he has changed his mind when I get back...or let him approach me thing is he thinks I have moved on already which I'm pretending as the saying goes you don't know what you got till its gone... I'm pretending I'm back with one of my exes...that a good idea or not? what should I do please help guys I so wish I could read a mans mind sometimes! xx

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Never a good idea to pretend anything (and if you want to get back with him, it might be a good idea to reveal your lie and explain your reasoning behind it). And as for reading guys minds, we aren't so different from you - just think about it from our point of view. We hurt, we cry, and we yearn for love just the same way you do.

As far as getting back together, well... that's for only time to tell. It's hard getting over "stagnant feelings", and as soon as he feels like his life is repeating the same pattern, he'll be out again.

Best of luck to you

• thank you it does make sense but I have cried in front of him told him I love him so the ball was in his court if you know what I mean then changed it and thought if I pretend I have moved ion he mite realize what he has lost don't you think?

• by the way he is so stubborn he would probably rather chop his arm off then to admit if he wants to get back 2gther!

• it sounds like you kind of like his stubbornness. it's cute at times, when things are playful and not so serious. remember the good times when you two talk. if you pepper the conversation with enough happy memories from your past when you first meet, you might find it a lot easier to talk to each other without resorting to yelling.

What Guys Said 2

• Trying to get with your ex is just going to p*ss him off and leave you for good.

• Actions speak louder than words.

His actions are telling you he does not love you anymore.

Your actions (getting back with your ex) are telling him you don't love him anymore.

• I KNOW ITS SHIT BUT IM TRYING TO MAAKE HIM JELOUS...IM THINKING IF HE THINKS HE HAS LOST ME 4 GOOD HE MITE RECONSIDDER

• Don't play petty mind games that don't work. Tell the truth and be honest.

• i get what your saying but I think the ball will b in his court again and he will love me craving him you know... a man ego its would b a boost to him

What Girls Said 0