Do I text my ex back?

So my boyfriend of a year and a half broke up with me a month go... the "reason" he gave was that with school and work and sports we wouldn't have time for each other and he didn't want our relationship to turn bitter. (how sweet of him right? hah. *sarcasm*) Anyways after a few days he completely cut me out of his life and acted like I was just some mutual friend.. like everything we had gone through the past year and a half never happened. but at any sign that I was moving on he would pop back up some how to make him look like a "good guy" OK.. so after not talking to me for a week he just texted me with the annual "hey"... my question, do I text him back?

11

What Guys Said 1

• f*** em. you really should move on, let him squirm and rage a little bit. possessive people like that who don't have the care to spend the time necessary to make a relationship work shouldn't be allowed to treat you like that.

if you find the right guy (even I'd be wary of crossing two ex's, but given a little reassurance that that is what she wants), you can make him back off.

What Girls Said 1

• all he said was hey... there is nothing to respond to, or any reason to respond. Unless he asks you something specific and important you should just ignore any texts from him.