What makes you want an ex back?

After months of not talking, an awkward past and a friendship that's barely holding on- what is one thing your ex could do that could drive you insane and make you need her back?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• if I have some horrible experiences with the other girls I date then I might think back to how much better the relationship was

What Guys Said 1

• For me? Absolutely nothing. In my mind an ex is an ex for a reason if it was meant to be it would have worked the first time...but hey that's just my opinion.

What Girls Said 2

• I think most people go back to an ex because it is a familiar feeling. This person knows your ways and you know theirs. One of the reasons I think people go back is because they do not want to get to know another person like they knew their past. My opinion...Nubyia~

• yer I think ist because you know each other well, and to start aagain with someone new is a pain...feelings are mostly still present too..its the comfort and knowing what floats your boat sexually too...