Whats does this mean? Am I overreacting?

ok, recently started dating or seeing a girl, its gotten kind of heavy. But we hold ourselves as far as taking things too fast. Thing is, it's the most fulfilling relationship either of us have ever had. So much so, that she says she wants to say she loves me despite it being so soon. I stop her, and she stops me from saying it. Now, it seems like we are developing a relationship, but she's doing little things that she knows bothers me. what's going on ladies?! please?! I need closure!

11

What Girls Said 1

• See how it goes and observe. Maybe you'll be able to pick up why she's doing that through time. If it's really getting to you, talk to her. Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 1

• ahh see what it is is like this, she felt she could say I love you and you felt it was to soon, which is natural but now she thinks differently she thinks that your only saying I love you because you stopped her saying it and feel bad about it, so she does little things that bother you as a test, if you loose your temper and get into an argument then it tells her its not going forward but if you sat down and explained everything and say look I do love you and I'm sorry for stopping you I only did it because I care for you so much that I felt if we rushed things I would loose you but I see now that were not rushing anything if you feel ready to say I love you then I can feel ready to say it back which is a step forward for us and I'm happy to take that step I'm just sorry I didn't see it sooner. that should work don't tell her about the little things that bother you because it could upset her so don't mention it because no doubt saying that will probly stop her from doing those little things anyway and you can move on in the relationship hope it works out for you and my advice helps