What should I say in an email too my ex too try and get him wanting me back?

Me and my ex broke up the other day.

And I have no idea what to say to him to try and get him too want me back I know he loves me still because he told me.

But I just can't find words too say too him because I don't want to push him away from me.

When I'm on the phone to him I try to tell him how I feel but I'm so scared because I don't want too say the wrong thing I start shaking and go completely speechless and have too hang up so I want too write something to him in a email but have no clue what too say. hope too here someone soon thanks :) xx

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself. Just let it come out naturally. If you really feel for him, you know it, so just tell him things you like about him and being with him, how he's made a great impact on your life. Don't sound too desperate too, about wanting him back. Sound like you're sure of yourself, be happy with yourself before you can be happy with him. Just bring back memories and stuff like that. Tell him sweet things, but don't do it so you'll only boost his ego, or he might take advantage. Don't think, just feel with your heart and let out. Also, keep on guard, be happy with yourself no matter what happens.

• The best thing for you to do is say nothing.

I am speaking from experience.

I was with a guy for a total of 10 years.

When he left me I called him everyday all day. Begging. (pathetic, I know)

When I stopped calling and lived my life. He actually started coming back around.

Trust me honey. Silence right now is the key.

• exactly that's what I'm doing atm I hope it works...how long till he started to come back round ?

• It wasn't even two weeks and he started calling. He was like I haven't heard from you in a while. And I said.. Well I've just been busy working and hanging with some NEW friends, living my life, having a blast! And immediately he wanted to see me.. and I was like well maybe tomorrow I've kinda got some stuff going on. I had to play into his own little game. And it worked! Lol About a week after that we got back together and stayed together for another 6 years.