How do you get your ex back?

If you say "move on" than your opinion will be deleted

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say "Move on" but I'd definitely say that "yesterday's food" won't cut it. But I don't think that I can reason with you about this. On the other side I don't know how I can offer some advice either, as I need more context. Why did you break up in the first place? Is he in a new relationship or has he moved on? Does he still have feelings about you?

• 7d

He broke up with me because he lost interest in me, just like almost every other girl he broke up with. He isn't it any new relationship yet. And I'm not sure if he has feelings about me or not, but a few months ago I noticed him staring at me on two separate occasions.

• 7d

Ι've been in your shoes and as much as I'm sure you won't understand my opinion now, then I don't think you should focus too much on him, especially if you know that he's done the very same thing to other girls except you. I'll talk to you the way I'd like for someone to talk to me while I was in High School while trying to comply with your way of thinking right now.

While you're free to chase him, don't make him your number 1 priority. Guys like that, gain power from attention. You don't want to be the girl who will give him that right. In my opinion you should pursue other people while keeping an eye for him once in a while. I'm pretty sure that if he sees you with another guy (especially if the break-up is fresh) he'll get jealous easily. That's one way to get his attention. If you manage to succeed in that prospect, then make him realise that if he wants you back (if there's still interest of course), he's going to play by your rules and not his.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I have had conflict and we weren't on speaking terms for days. Sometimes, your partner needs space so let them be. If you want a stable relationship communication and trust is key.