What to do when your boyfriend ghost you?

So my boyfriend pretty much ghost me. We’ve been together for 2 years. The last time we spoke was 2 weeks ago over the phone. The conversation was great we were laughing. Then out of no where he just started ignoring my text. It’s now been 2 weeks since that conversation and 3 weeks since I’ve seen him. I don’t know what to do at this point.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You can’t do much, I’m stuck in the same situation with my ex right now literally. I want to do something but I don't know if that’s the right thing to do. I’ve gotten advice as to leave them be and if they come to you they do if not then you know it’s not meant to be. Sorry your going through this

Can you answer mine please, it’s on my page.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

omg this so hard. Apart of me is so angry 😡 I want to move on but my heart still loves him

• 5d

Same with me, but we have to not give in maybe reach out to him one last time and see but don’t have expectations you know?

Can you answer mine?

What Girls Said 3

• Forget about him. I know it will be hard. Take time for yourself. Who gives a rat a$$ about him. There's many more men out in the sea.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Your right Thank you

• First and foremost, make sure he's ok, not hurt, in the hospital or anything like that.
    If he is ok then I hate to say it, but its most likely another woman somewhere around. You should call him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call him?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes