I am going mental, what should I do?

So I met this guy at a concert last week, we connected instantly we were making out talking, he even told me stuff he said he doesn't tell anyone because he felt a connection to me. Our friends had to drag each of us out of the bar at 4am because we didn't want to leave. We exchanged phone numbers he said he'd call and he did the next day, which he did and we talked for an hour. He was going away over the weekend and said he would call when he gets back, we even made plans for New Years. I should mention that my friend was hooking up with his brother and his brother witnessed me get into an altercation with a guy who was being way out of line with me. Could that be why I haven't heard from him? But even his bro said this dude was out of line. So anyway I have yet to hear from him and its driving me crazy we had such an awesome connection. Should I casually text him and say hi or just wait for him.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Text him if you want. If he doesn't reply or gives you 1 word answers then you know he's not interested and you just forget about him. I don't think the fight thing would have anything to do with how he feels though. There's also a chance he met someone else while he was away or started talking to an ex or former hook up again.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in the exact same situation which is odd lol. I don't know the answer either but I think give it till Christmad (if you guys celebrate it) and see if he texts you, if not, text him that night wishing him a nice holiday (that's what I've been told to do)... therefore it's an innocent interaction and if he doesn't reply then you DEF know it's not going to happen and not to waste your time. Plus it's only a few days away. Hope it works out for you and you hit it off again!