My boyfriend just broke up with me to be with someone else. What do you think if I post this picture?

My boyfriend just broke up with me to be with someone else. What do you think if I post this picture?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I have friends on FB who do this. Mostly women. Messages like this don’t ever sting the person who is intended to see it. If they see it at all, they won’t care. Your close friends already know what you’re going through. You’re just advertising it to everyone else and it comes off as awkward and pitiable.

I’m sorry you’re going through a tough time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't post it, you're not spiting him. You're letting him hurt you more. Just take a deep breath, don't think about it for a while. When you're finally able to deal with it, talk to a friend or family member over some comfort food and drinks, to figure out what went wrong or right, what can be done next time and let yourself laugh at the absurdity of life. Hopefully, then you can make something great come out of the relationship.
    PS Do you really want to let that bastard get any more happiness from what occurred? Do both of yourselves a favor and block him for at least a month, maybe six months before you talk again IF you ever talk again.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• he won't give a shit... sorry but he has moved on and you need to do the same
    i.pinimg.com/.../...2c67d345a1c51278104b1261a5.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Like you´re feeling sorry for yourself and want attention. Deal with it by yourself or talk to some friends. Going public is really lame.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know you are hurting, but these posts are just silly and make you look weak, like you can't handle it and can't move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • No Need to Post such Pictures... i think you need to upload picture that shows that you have moved forward and he is nothing to you.. you dont even miss him..

0|0
    0|0
  • Self pity? It's not worth it. If you focus on your own close future instead, you will not need pathetic online statements.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your one is good but mine is funnier :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Its Obvious... I would definitely stop loving a girl if she stops giving me pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say "Spot On" based on my experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not going to do much

0|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂
    U opt for revenge?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t post it, it won’t make him feel sad , it might make you look bitter.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes