My boyfriend just broke up with me to be with someone else. What do you think if I post this picture?

113

Most Helpful Guys

• I have friends on FB who do this. Mostly women. Messages like this don’t ever sting the person who is intended to see it. If they see it at all, they won’t care. Your close friends already know what you’re going through. You’re just advertising it to everyone else and it comes off as awkward and pitiable.

I’m sorry you’re going through a tough time.

• Don't post it, you're not spiting him. You're letting him hurt you more. Just take a deep breath, don't think about it for a while. When you're finally able to deal with it, talk to a friend or family member over some comfort food and drinks, to figure out what went wrong or right, what can be done next time and let yourself laugh at the absurdity of life. Hopefully, then you can make something great come out of the relationship.
    PS Do you really want to let that bastard get any more happiness from what occurred? Do both of yourselves a favor and block him for at least a month, maybe six months before you talk again IF you ever talk again.

Most Helpful Girl