Why won't he just let me go?

My boyfriend broke up with me about 5 months ago to be with his ex while me being 6 months pregnant. We were together for about a year and a half and his ex always gave our relationship issues. Today he lives with her and is also having a baby with her as well but ever since he left me for her, he's still been close with me by acting like were together, kissing me, holding me, pushing my hair out of my face, having sex with me, and telling me that he loves me and wishes things could be different and that he just can't leave her but part of him still wants to be with me. He always tells me about they're fighting which is usually about me. I just don't understand why he's with her on paper but is still like in a relationship with me in a way, why won't he just let me go and move on?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you're LETTING him... hello... he can't have sex with you or do those things if you don't LET him... he's a player, playing you like a fiddle.

Get some self respect girl. DUMP that loser.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably because he still wants to be with you.. he knows he made a mistake by leaving you

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure he has feelings with you, also with her. A guy can have many women in his heart. personally don't think it's fair for a girl. so if he doesn't let you go , you should stop him, don't let him satisfy his selfish-ness

• Dont have sex with him anymore, then you will know if he still wants you as much as now.