If you have cheated on a partner before, why?

Potential reasons could be; unhappiness, but afraid to express it?
Sex addiction/lack of self control?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I have and. not afraid to admit it. yes I have learned and found out that im not a bad guy but not a good catch LOL. During my younger years before I become more mature and found out that its just plain uncool and mean not to tell your partner that your unhappy. SHE will cry cause she thinks everything is fine. l But its something that needs to be done to avoid any more pain then needed. Mine was sex addiction to a older lady in her 50's I was around 30's Been married for nearly 6 years , I tried to talk with her many times and each time she would just start crying and that would be the end of the talks > I blame her for not wanting to listen what I had to say and avoiding it. Much like a kid cry's when they don't get there way. Still I was immature and thought I would get over it. nope.. To be fair on my behalf she did not want to help with the bills the house the load of my shoulders from life. and working she only wanted to do what she wanted to do..

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, Miss Turtletesticles (beautiful name). I was drunk, and my girlfriend at the time wanted have a "talk" and I knew she was going to break up with me, because it was kind of "implied" in the conversation we had about it. Anyway, the opportunity came up for me to have my first blowjob. Sadly, In a moment of sadness and loss of self control, I cheated.

1|0
    2|1
    • If you had a girlfriend and your first blow job was about to be from a random stranger I can kinda understand why you'd cheat hahaha I think oral is an important part of a relationship for all genders. I think it would have been better to break up with her officially and then get the blowjob tho đź‘Ś

• Yeah, I did think that too, which is why I regret it. Although I'm glad someone's understanding about it, everyone just views me as a cheater, once they get to know about it, hahaha

• You did still cheat but at least you kind of seem to realize it's bad?

Most Helpful Girls

• I never have and as far as I know I've never been cheated on either. Whenever I have felt that I am no longer connected to my partner I have ended things inmediately

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I felt pity for him rather than love. I felt obligated to be with him, I didn’t want to be with him. So I sought love and comfort from someone who I truly fancied.

1|1
    0|0
    • it's very rare to hear someone admit they cheated and for honest reasons too
      for this you have my respect...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I'v never cheated and never will...
    If i have a woman who loves me so much, then unhappiness, high sexual arousal, fighting or anything can make me cheat on her...

If our problems cannot be solved no matter how hard we try then we will separate than each one can have his or her own life but as long as i'm with her, NO cheating!

1|1
    0|0
  • I have never cheated and hope that I never do. If I feel tempted to cheat I would rather tell my SO and try to work it out with them ahead of time.

2|0
    0|1
  • Temptation was strong, the opportunity was there and I had the house to myself for a couple of days. Plus we were together for 2 years at that point and we had only had sex or done anything sexual once during that time; no religious views involved, she just wasn't into being intimate

0|0
    0|0
  • I never cheated, I just wouldn't cross that line no matter it happens.

1|1
    0|0
  • It was literally my way of saying "I can go be with someone else" but really I loved her at the time (which sounds dumb being I cheated)

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't but have been cheated on by a partner, things were difficult at the time and her family liked their neighbour's son more cos of him providing alcohol... and therefore they pushed them together, I had at the time recently experienced a loss of a grandparent, and difficult time at work so what happened may not have happened had they not have persisted to do what they did... but in the end who knows, i later found out that not only was this going on for an entire year but that after we broke up he was cheating on her with his other gf's son's fiancee and got her pregnant

Karma eh gotta love her lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been in a relationship and I wouldn't consider cheating if I happen to be in one.

0|0
    0|0
  • She didn't make me feel wanted, she ignored me a lot, and later admitted that she was sleeping around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda. She was my vacation girlfriend for 2 months, but I was 12 back then when I decided to kiss another girl.

0|0
    1|0
  • I never had any sexual relationship with any women except my wife, I loved her since I was 17 years old and I still love her in same way

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the physical attraction that leads to cheating with someone who was forward and coming on to you..

0|0
    0|0
  • I have i was in a long distance relationship with a girl, and then i met this girl in school and me and her got a long well. She asked me on a date and i didn't want to turn it down, and make things awkward since i really did like her as a friend.

So we went to the cinma and watch a film and we kissed, and hugged but nothing else then i took her home then went home, after that we were together for about two weeks, but then she told me that she wanted to go back to be friends cause she has a crush on someone else.

So we split up but were still friends and my long distance girlfriend never found out and nor did my friend.

I know it was wrong but no one got hurt and the long distance realtionship didn't work out.
    And if the girl who is my friend ask me for sex i would of turned that down cause that would be to far, cause i never wanted to cheat in the first place i just did it to keep a friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I needed to feel loved and at least thought of in some tiny way. It wasn't right and it wasn't love

0|0
    0|0
  • May be I will do... There are reasons which I think is right.. Or may be not

0|0
    1|0
  • never and never would

2|1
    0|0
  • nope. I'm faithful to a partner no matter what

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never

0|0
    0|0
  • Same

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and never will

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• I never cheated, as I never be committed towards anybody I always remains is an open relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn’t do it hurt me if I did plus I don’t lay down with every woman I might. I got be in relationships with her got have trust in her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Never have and never will.

1|1
    0|0
  • I didn’t. I hope I never do.

1|0
    0|0
  • No i have never cheated on anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Never