If you have cheated on a partner before, why?

Potential reasons could be; unhappiness, but afraid to express it?
Sex addiction/lack of self control?

1026

Most Helpful Guys

• I have and. not afraid to admit it. yes I have learned and found out that im not a bad guy but not a good catch LOL. During my younger years before I become more mature and found out that its just plain uncool and mean not to tell your partner that your unhappy. SHE will cry cause she thinks everything is fine. l But its something that needs to be done to avoid any more pain then needed. Mine was sex addiction to a older lady in her 50's I was around 30's Been married for nearly 6 years , I tried to talk with her many times and each time she would just start crying and that would be the end of the talks > I blame her for not wanting to listen what I had to say and avoiding it. Much like a kid cry's when they don't get there way. Still I was immature and thought I would get over it. nope.. To be fair on my behalf she did not want to help with the bills the house the load of my shoulders from life. and working she only wanted to do what she wanted to do..

• Well, Miss Turtletesticles (beautiful name). I was drunk, and my girlfriend at the time wanted have a "talk" and I knew she was going to break up with me, because it was kind of "implied" in the conversation we had about it. Anyway, the opportunity came up for me to have my first blowjob. Sadly, In a moment of sadness and loss of self control, I cheated.

• If you had a girlfriend and your first blow job was about to be from a random stranger I can kinda understand why you'd cheat hahaha I think oral is an important part of a relationship for all genders. I think it would have been better to break up with her officially and then get the blowjob tho đź‘Ś

• Yeah, I did think that too, which is why I regret it. Although I'm glad someone's understanding about it, everyone just views me as a cheater, once they get to know about it, hahaha

• You did still cheat but at least you kind of seem to realize it's bad?

Most Helpful Girls

• I never have and as far as I know I've never been cheated on either. Whenever I have felt that I am no longer connected to my partner I have ended things inmediately

• Because I felt pity for him rather than love. I felt obligated to be with him, I didn’t want to be with him. So I sought love and comfort from someone who I truly fancied.

• it's very rare to hear someone admit they cheated and for honest reasons too
      for this you have my respect...