• Knowing your ex had a really bad accident
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
would you contact them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care at all if she's dating (though I'd be surprised and feel kind of badly for the guy). That relationship is over and I have no desire to get back into it so whether she dates or doesn't date isn't anything I'm concerned about.

I don't hate her though and I would feel a little sad if something bad happened to her, just like I would for anyone else.

Basically I'd feel pretty much the same thing about her as I would anyone else that I know but have no real connection with or attachment to.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted knowing they died. That would terrify me.

I guess 3 things that would scare me
    1. They died
    2. They turned away from God and aren't going to heaven after they die
    3. They got into a terrible accident

I got into a break up this week and I still care very much about his welfare - but I now love him as a brother or family member and not as a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • the only one that would scare me is if they got into an accident, if they died they didn't have any worries anymore knowing they can't suffer anymore but in an accident you know they're gonna have to recover which takes a lot of time pain and effort.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Definitely B. She can be my ex but I would still give my life for her.

1|0
    0|0
    • so nice of you

• Yeah well. I ask my self sometimes if she would give her life for me 😂

• Knowing she was dating... That would make me feel horrible... For whoever doesn't know about how she really is 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on how fast she finds a new boyfriend, if its fast I would have been pissed at her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care about the first one, but the other two options would make me laugh and enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of those would make me feel bad at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • None of those would most likely make me feel bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted c because i misunderstood the intentions of b

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating, the other two would probably make me feel happy depending on how the relationship ended

0|0
    0|0
    • that's a tad bit sadistic but aight that can pass...

What Girls Said 1

• Having a girlfriend would feel worse

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes