Should I ask for the $$$ back?

me and my BFF are no longer friends to keep the story short she did me wrong can't deal with the drama...ETC! We stopped talking recently and last week I lend for $100 to pay for her cell bill... Should I be a bitch and ask for it back or just move on and who cares...

Thanks yalll for the comments! xoxox :)

1211

Most Helpful Guy

• People are going to tell you to ask for the money back... In reality this is just going to make you look like a bitch, cause MORE drama, and you aren't gonna get the money back anyways because she had to barrow it in the first place.

It sucks that you are out a 100 bucks, but you aren't going to get it back anyways so don't worry about causing more drama.

What Guys Said 10

• its your money, you have every RIGHT to demand it back. but in this situation you have every REASON not to. any time you loan out money-or anything for that matter- you have to be OK with the idea of not getting it back. your not friends anymore why would you talk to her? you already know she's strapped for cash, so she won't have it anyway. and it could just blow up in your face, if she hasn't already she could say some really nasty stuff about you-she was after all your bff, she will be the one who knows copius amounts of details about you that I'm sure you wouldn't want everyone you know to hear. but fact is, this whole situation, and the loss of $100 really just reflects her in a bad way.

• I would ask for it back. Even if the money isn't a big deal. It's the principal behind it. If you owe someone money no matter the amount you should pay it. Regardless of circumstances changing.

• No, it would be reasonable to politely ask for the $$$ back. Don't stress out or be surprised if she won't give it back, though. Sounds like a nasty falling out, eh what...

• yes, you should ask the money back. y invest where there is no returns.

• Jyst move on who cares unless you are really desperate for $

• Not worth the effort. If the person is of any quality, you'll get your money back via their own efforts. I'm down at least a grand from this kind of sh*t.

• damn right ask for it back

• I loaned a "friend" 600 and let him crash on my couch for a month only to get lied to about paying me and have things stolen out of my home by the cocksucker. told him if he paid me back the beating won't be bad. haven't been paid and not counting on it.

• Sorry to hear that some people are just so F***ED up!

• what a d***. you need to find him now and beat the sh*t out of him

• oh its going to happen. I'm keeping a eye open for him but I'm not going to go out of my way to find him.

• At this point I don't think you are going to get that money back.

• Asking for the money back will just stir up more drama and just gives you guys more of an excuse to argue. If 100 bucks is something you make easily in a week..then forget it and move on...but if you're starving and feel it's really worth the risk...get straight pimp on her and collect

What Girls Said 12

• I'm guessing it was only a loan in the first place so yes you would have the right to ask for it to be repaid back to you.

• Personally I would ask for the money back, however, in the long run it will make you look like a bitch and you probably aren't going to get your money back. This is why I am very careful who I lend money to. Family is okay but friends, no.

• how is asking for it being a bitch? I say if you need it, ask for it. But if you can do without it, then leave the drama behind.

• I would ask nicely for it back. It's kind of a lot of money to loan to a friend depending on your financial situation. If you need it, just say I would really appreciate the money I lent you back. I understand if you can't. So at least you're being appreciateive and kind about it. You'll have at least a 50/50 shot at getting it back. I know I've kept things I've borrowed from friends I don't talk to anymore but if they asked I would give it back so give it a shot!

• Definitely get it back... That's such BS if you don't. Yeah who cares about drama... Its a Hundred dollars.. that's hard for some people to come by these days. Hope you get it back!

• chances are that if you ask for the money back she won't give it back, use that as a lesson and don't ever offer to pay someone else's bill...ever, don't bother with her and move on

• money back

• ask for it back..

• I wouldn't bother asking for it back. I bet you guys will be friends again soon :)

• you won't be a bitch if you ask for it back. regardless of whether or not you are friends anymore she still owes you back. you LENT her the money, you didn't give it to her. don't let her take advantage of the situation!

• Get your money back. You wouldn't be a "bitch" if you asked for money that you LENT her back. You didn't GIVE it to her, you LENT it to her. Which means her broke ass has to pay it back! If someone thinks you are a bitch for asking for money back that you lent out then f them, why should you care what they think as long as you get yours?

• it's not being a bitch to get back what is yours