Should I ask for the $$$ back?

me and my BFF are no longer friends to keep the story short she did me wrong can't deal with the drama...ETC! We stopped talking recently and last week I lend for $100 to pay for her cell bill... Should I be a bitch and ask for it back or just move on and who cares...

Thanks yalll for the comments! xoxox :)

1211

Most Helpful Guy

• People are going to tell you to ask for the money back... In reality this is just going to make you look like a bitch, cause MORE drama, and you aren't gonna get the money back anyways because she had to barrow it in the first place.

It sucks that you are out a 100 bucks, but you aren't going to get it back anyways so don't worry about causing more drama.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE