Guys, what to do when you've done wrong?

So I finally admit that I have cheated three years ago.. with my ex. and in honesty I did it because I was just so lost and confuse. my boyfriend at the time was like here one week and gone the next month. so I didn't know where I was to be .. I just wanted to be loved and comforted. I was already heart broken that my ex cheated and left me for another girl. so yeah it was stupid to even talk to him again. but I was 17 I didn't know. but now I know. I've really grown up since then. and my guy is giving me a second chance. he still the one I'm sleeping next to every night and waking up to in the morning. I just want to know what to do to show him I'm really sorry and I truly do love him. I don't know if I'm just thinking about it too hard but I believe that's what he wants me to do. and I don't know when he will leave.. I just don't know its hurting. I don't want him to go please help me

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Find new activities to do together that are fun and give you a chance to bond. This will allow you to strengthen your bond by sharing new experiences with each other. Here are some ideas: camping, hiking, dance lessons, going out to new restaurants, martial arts (also helps relieve stress), yoga, gym, etc. Be creative! I think the best way to get over past troubles is to get out and have new experiences together. Keeping with your same routine will just give you more time to reflect on your problems and magnify them in your mind.

What Guys Said 2

• Give him a series of small, intimate, symbolic gifts, something that symbolizes how enduring your love for him is...a small ring, or a book of poetry...a small one every day!

• Just spend more time to him and talk to him as much as you can. Communication is the key!

What Girls Said 0