I punch girlfriend and her father punch me. Can I report him to jail? He deserve jail for punch me but I not punch him just daughter?

My English not good I sorry. My girlfriend make me have big phone bill of 72 pound. I punched her by accident and make her eye black. Her father come and punch me but I had no reason to be punch so I think she lie to him and he get aggressive. Can I report him to jail so he get to jail but not me as I not hit him back? Thanks

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you shouldn't hit anyone over a high bill. Violence isn't the answer but I'm glad you got punched back

0|0
    0|0
    • She should not make bill high, I have to work harder to pay that it not fair that I got punch

• Show All
    • K Bye douche

• Sorry I not know what k bye douche is?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guess what, YOU are the one who goes to jail. He might or might not, depending on the specific circumstances and jurisdiction. You see, while she may have cost you money, the law will never see that as a justification for hitting her. You go to jail for assault. A judge might see your injury of the man's OWN DAUGHTER as a justification for hitting you, and he gets off on "extenuating circumstances". Anyway, you deserve to be jailed.

0|0
    0|0
    • That not what I ask I ask if he go to jail I won’t go to jail as I allowed to hit my wife if she not obey me

• Ah, you live in some kind of backwards, savage, shithole of a country.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. He should go to jail.

And you should have the hand chopped off that you used to punch her.

Or your penis.

Or both.

0|1
    1|0
  • Funny how no one here realizes this is an obvious troll.

0|0
    0|0
  • You were the one to punch first...

0|0
    0|0
    • I not punch him though he punch me

• Show All
    • Haha sure dude. You are a dick

• What you mean I I are dick yes I have dick I am an don’t all men dicks

What Guys Said 5

• If a man punched my daughter he would be talking to the Lord of light not GAG

1|0
    0|0
    • I not know what you mean what is lord of light not gag

• This is gag this place here Lord of light would be what God u worship

• If i were her father i would have kicked the shit out of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You deserved that

0|0
    0|0
    • Why I not punch him

• You hit his daughter, you’re lucky you’re still breathing

• He hit me though that not right I just doing job as husband who respect wife she say obey in wedding day and she fail to do that so I punch her that not wrong

• No one should hit anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s your word against his

0|0
    0|0
    • I have red bloody eye he must have blood fist too so evidence is there

• Show All
    • But she asked to be hit by disobeying my command she not run bill up i not punch her simple understand but why not she follow?

• Because that’s not how you treat a woman, treat her with respect and you’ll get it back

Recommended myTakes