I punch girlfriend and her father punch me. Can I report him to jail? He deserve jail for punch me but I not punch him just daughter?

My English not good I sorry. My girlfriend make me have big phone bill of 72 pound. I punched her by accident and make her eye black. Her father come and punch me but I had no reason to be punch so I think she lie to him and he get aggressive. Can I report him to jail so he get to jail but not me as I not hit him back? Thanks

46

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you shouldn't hit anyone over a high bill. Violence isn't the answer but I'm glad you got punched back

• She should not make bill high, I have to work harder to pay that it not fair that I got punch

• K Bye douche

• Sorry I not know what k bye douche is?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guess what, YOU are the one who goes to jail. He might or might not, depending on the specific circumstances and jurisdiction. You see, while she may have cost you money, the law will never see that as a justification for hitting her. You go to jail for assault. A judge might see your injury of the man's OWN DAUGHTER as a justification for hitting you, and he gets off on "extenuating circumstances". Anyway, you deserve to be jailed.

• That not what I ask I ask if he go to jail I won’t go to jail as I allowed to hit my wife if she not obey me

• Ah, you live in some kind of backwards, savage, shithole of a country.