Would you divorce or break up with your significant other for going to a strip club and getting a lap dance?

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes if it was repetitive behavior, but not for a one time offense.
    Vote C

1431

Most Helpful Guys

• Hell no. My girl can go to a strip club if she wants. I'm totally fine with that.

I don't need to control her thoughts or desires. She obviously finds other guys / girls attractive, who am I to tell her she can't go watch them get naked? As long as it doesn't actually lead to sex and she's totally honest about it, I'm good with it.

• All that going to a strip club means is that you they are stupid enough to waste their money on girls dressed almost equal to the thong bathing suits you see today. Do you offer lap dances? I had some wilder days but I rather be naked and in the flesh with a woman that will let me touch her.
    What a freaking waste of money. But it has nothing to do with you. It does not say much of anything about you. But at your age it should have lost its attraction in favor of you if you are alluring as well. By t he way it has nothing to do with looks. Some of those girls are nothing to talk about. Of course the guys aren't looking at their faces too much.

Most Helpful Girls

• If he wants to, there are plenty other girls he could date who would be okay with it. I'm not okay with it and he can sex with me whenever he wants, if he can't respect me even if I've given him no need to go then fuck him.

• Honestly no, but we'd probably argue about it if it was frequent because he never does stuff like that. It would be extremely abnormal and I'd feel like something was seriously wrong considering our relationship history.