Would you divorce or break up with your significant other for going to a strip club and getting a lap dance?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Yes if it was repetitive behavior, but not for a one time offense.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Hell no. My girl can go to a strip club if she wants. I'm totally fine with that.

I don't need to control her thoughts or desires. She obviously finds other guys / girls attractive, who am I to tell her she can't go watch them get naked? As long as it doesn't actually lead to sex and she's totally honest about it, I'm good with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • All that going to a strip club means is that you they are stupid enough to waste their money on girls dressed almost equal to the thong bathing suits you see today. Do you offer lap dances? I had some wilder days but I rather be naked and in the flesh with a woman that will let me touch her.
    What a freaking waste of money. But it has nothing to do with you. It does not say much of anything about you. But at your age it should have lost its attraction in favor of you if you are alluring as well. By t he way it has nothing to do with looks. Some of those girls are nothing to talk about. Of course the guys aren't looking at their faces too much.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• If he wants to, there are plenty other girls he could date who would be okay with it. I'm not okay with it and he can sex with me whenever he wants, if he can't respect me even if I've given him no need to go then fuck him.

0|3
    0|0
  • Honestly no, but we'd probably argue about it if it was frequent because he never does stuff like that. It would be extremely abnormal and I'd feel like something was seriously wrong considering our relationship history.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I don’t think one incident is grounds of this is grounds for divorce or a break up. I think the specifics matter but if it’s just a simple lap dance at a strip club one time, I don’t see why it would be a cause for concern. If it was excessive then that might warrant a different conversation or decision. Specifics matter

0|0
    0|0
  • If he only did it one then no that shouldn’t be THE reason.
    If he does it a few times a week then you have a legitimate gripe and reason to break up. I don’t consider getting a lap dance as cheating because normally she’s the only one doing all the touching.

0|0
    0|0
  • My last girl would only have been upset that she didn't get to go. I hadn't been to a strip club in at least a decade but I ended up taking her and her friend as they were both dying to go. And they had more fun than I did there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember how Beyonce took jay z to the strip club, obviously a different situation.
    It's not like they're gonna have sex or be with the people.
    NOW IF IT'S HAPPENING LIKE CRAZY. THEN WE GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM. Or maybe I'm not doing my job right. But yeah it's not too big of a deal

0|0
    0|0
  • No, especially if we had a conversation and they told me that was their intension for the night. Even if they did that behind my back we would talk about it and I would encourage her to be more open about her plans next time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never dated a woman who was okay with me going to a strip club at all, let alone getting a lap dance. So if I found out she let some stripper grind all up on her, yeah, it'd be over for sure. Only a fool would accept that kind of hypocrisy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wife says she doesn't care where I get my appetite as long as I come home to eat. :)

So, what are YOU going to do for HIM? Why not try jumping his bones when he gets home. Likely the pump is primed and ready to go. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • If it happened constantly it might be a problem.

by the way, I worked behind a bar in a strip club once and females acted far worse around male strippers than the men did around the female strippers. Another double standard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to a strip club once. It was a huge disappointment. It was obvious the girls didn't want to get naked in front of a bunch of half-drunk guys. We gave them money just becuz we felt sorry for them. It was sad.

0|0
    0|0
    • One girl tried really hard. Probly a single mom, and this was the only way she could make a living.

• Would you divorce a guy for going to a strip club and it turned into the worst, most depressing night of his life?

• I'll give u $50 if u put your clothes back on. Here's my jacket. Do u need a jacket?

• If he lied about it maybe, but if he was open about it I guess it would depend how the chat after went.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would not phase me IF my partner was great w communication- however I may be slightly disturbed otherwise wo such.

0|0
    0|0
  • well if she lap dance for me then i don't have any more reasons to go to a strip club.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went C but also I would want to hear the motivation/explanation for visit to strip club.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything can be worked through in a relationship.. Ya just gotta try 👌 but it depends on the situation for real

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd break up with her for not inviting me to come.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife has gone to plenty of "Male Reviews". Its never bothered me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No if i was bothers by it I would say but I don't think i would end it on that

0|0
    0|0
  • Truth be told when they came home I would try to give them a better one... without throwing money

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I once owned a strip club

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, no. Why?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think my wife would do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Context matters

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 lapdance = 1 thicc respect

0|0
    0|0
  • Rather I will convince

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty pedantic if you did

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • I would sell all my assets and spend all the money it on prostitutes and strippers and shit and then when the court asks where's ya monie boi? I tell show the selfies I have taken with all these girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• If that’s the only reason to end it there is definitely more going on or doubt in the relationship. But if it was repeated often I would say to either talk it out and find out why that’s happening as they are most likely looking for something they aren’t getting from you or they aren’t interested anymore and are too afraid to say anything. But which ever way you go try to make to work and sometimes it’s better to let go than force things to happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up because I would have already let them know that I’m not cool with that. Strip clubs are for singles and casual/open relationship people.
    Like... if they wanted a lap dance that bad, they could have just asked me to do it🤷🏾‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I would be very angry and give him the cold shoulder.
    After if his friends forced him to go I can understand but if he went alone on his own will I would want to understand why he would feel the need to do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn’t care. Those girls can’t do what I do.

0|1
    0|1
  • If he goes very often then it'll bother me but once in a blue moon is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider that cheating and yes I would

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes, i need mutual respect in a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if it's my new obsession.