My boyfriend cried when I broke up with him yesterday?

I’m just feeling so confused, I drove him home yesterday and then I broke up with him because I felt like I wasn’t completely happy in the relationship.

He cried so much, he started off really silent, probably confused and shocked. Then he laid his face in his hands and cried. He told me he loved me and that he thought we were solid, that our relationship was good and that he was as happy as ever. He cried harder as we hugged tightly, I kissed his cheek and told him goodnight and he walked up to his house and didn’t turn around to look back at me like I did him.

What does it mean if a guy cries over you this much? Obviously I really miss him and I was crying to, it was a devastating breakup. We were together for 8 months, and we were perfect for each other, things just didn’t feel right
Updates:
We ended on a good note. No promising to talk again however, just broke up and we haven’t talked since then. It’s sad but I forgot to mention it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand what you confusion is, he already answered for you. Sounds like you're going to regret it if you say you were perfect, how many perfect people do you think you're going to meet?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh what a mystery, a guy crying in a heartbreaking situation? Certainly guys don't do that?
    Come on, are you fucking around?

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• If you were actually perfect for each other, you would have stayed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are u confused u ended a 8 month relationship ofc he would cry

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you post this twice?

1|0
    0|0
  • Do as your heart and gut feeling tells you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems suspicious to me to just dump him like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe its best? and you both move on

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably really liked you

0|0
    0|0
  • He was really close with you and loved you, probably didn’t see it coming. Break ups are hard

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Did you tell him what you weren’t happy about and try to work it out first?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes