My boyfriend breaks up with me every time we have a fight? I’m distraught stressed and emotionally drained :(?

I was with him for 6 months and he’s broke up with me 3 times now, the first time we were split up for a month , the second time he pretended nothing happened the next day , and this time he broke up with me and told me to leave him alone and he blocked my number. I’m so sad that a person I thought cared about me can treat me like this :( he’s just flung me out his life like I meant nothing and he even said he doesn’t care about me now when I asked him. Does anyone have any idea why he does this to me

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• "Why" doesn't matter. This is who he is and what he does. If you do not want to live like this for the rest of your life, decide tha7t this is the final break up and go no contact with him for the rest of your life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds a bit immature. Either he has personal/mental issues or he’s just an asshole

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• if he's breaking up with you each time you both argue then I would say you might be better off next time leaving it and finding someone who won't run when things get tough

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause he's an immature child and you should move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but he seems a bit immature and that's why he does them things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is the one that ends up mending this relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a new boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Why he does this to you? because you allow him to.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if he tries to come back?

• If you want to be treated this way again, allow him back, if not, don't allow him back.

What Girls Said 1

• He’s a child and you need to leave him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes