My boyfriend breaks up with me every time we have a fight? I’m distraught stressed and emotionally drained :(?

I was with him for 6 months and he’s broke up with me 3 times now, the first time we were split up for a month , the second time he pretended nothing happened the next day , and this time he broke up with me and told me to leave him alone and he blocked my number. I’m so sad that a person I thought cared about me can treat me like this :( he’s just flung me out his life like I meant nothing and he even said he doesn’t care about me now when I asked him. Does anyone have any idea why he does this to me

28

Most Helpful Guy

• "Why" doesn't matter. This is who he is and what he does. If you do not want to live like this for the rest of your life, decide tha7t this is the final break up and go no contact with him for the rest of your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds a bit immature. Either he has personal/mental issues or he’s just an asshole