If you could have one wish, what would it be?

Mine,

To have millions of dollars to vaccine, treat, help and save the ones starving in Africa :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To meet and marry my soulmate. With true love, anything is possible, I'd have no need to wish for anything else.

1|1
    0|0
    • I like that:D I really do, it is sweet and I guy like you I hope you do find a soul mate because you deserve some-one

• Awwww hahaha.

• lol Thanks, I appreciate that, I hope I find her sooner, rather than later lol Though, I could say the same to you!

And what's so funny, Adrianna? >:O lol :p

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• to have unlimited wishes

0|0
    0|0
  • To have one chance at being with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was going to say something like that but then I realized that if you guys are truly meant to be together she will also fall for you, for who you are.

• That's not how it works. Love doesn't have a will. You do. You make it happen.

• Plane ticket to Kansas.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly, we have the resources to provide for the basic needs of all the people in the world; but it isn't profitable to the people in charge, so it doesn't get done.

0|1
    0|0
  • i wish I was a superhero, id save people's lives

0|0
    0|0
  • to have forever peace in the world where no one dies lol :)

0|0
    0|0
  • to find my Mr.Right

0|0
    0|0
  • to be with him

0|0
    0|0
  • i wanna move

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish I could be with the guy I love. He lives to far away so we don't get to see each other much. but I hope one day we can finally be together.

I love your wish by the way. you are very thoughtful :)

0|0
    0|0
    • If he loves you too, both of your hearts will beat as one. Nothing can break love. If it is True love. I pray you seem him one day:)

Oh and thanks :D

Loading... ;