What was the real reason he broke up with me?

i was in a short term relationship, but I knew he was the guy I wanted to be with. everything was going great than one day he told me he wasn't a relationship guy? we stopped talking for a couple days, than we met up to talk things over. he told me that he still thinks about me, likes me, cares about me, doesn't want to think of me with another guy, and that seeing me is like torture. yet he still doesn't know if he wants to be with me. he said he is confused if he wants to be with me because of obligation (I didn't understand that) or because he truly wanted to be with me. I'm so confused. I haven't talked to him since and I still have feelings for him. are my feelings pointless? what do you think the real reason for the break up was?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• When your guy is saying he's not a relationship kind of person that is code for, "I want to put my penis in something else." Of course he likes you and wants to be with you but he also wants to hook up with others. He is clearly not ready for monogamy. And he's not completely enamoured by you or else he wouldn't have space on his mind or his pin-headed penis for anyone else.