When is it justified to make your ex's life a living hell?

I met my ex 5 years ago. She was living with an abusive (physically/verbally) drug addict boyfriend. She decide she would like to date me so he kicked her and their two daughters out. So homeless now I get an apartment for all of us. Everything was fine regular ups and downs then beginning of this year she says she wants to be single.. independent. This is after I was laid off from my job late August and moved het and her kids into their own place in September. I gave her a ride to and from work everyday for 3 years. Now I'm blocked on facebook she won't talk to me and won't explain to me what jappened. When I ask her about any other guy she gets real defensive.. is it ok now to ruin her life.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes she is a bitch. But trying to ruin her life is very imature. Learn from the experience and dont be a pushover next time

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a word of advice:

The absolute best way to ruin her life is to move on and be happy. If and when she tries to come back, you tell her you're happier now and thank her for doing you a favor.

Trying to purposefully ruin her life will destroy yours, too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• They r ex... y the fuck I need to fuck their life again. Their wives r enough.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• What the... no, don't do that. She's got some serious issues that you don't need. Run away from her. Never look back.
    Unless her kids are in danger. In which case, call the police as you are leaving.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should read a myTake I made. A breakup is never easy, worst when you are ghosted.

WHEN A RELATIONSHIP IS OVER ↗

0|0
    0|0
  • look deeper within yourself. look past your hatred for her. don't lend her a hand, but protect those kids. you might be the only daddy they know.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's never justified. Even if he made your life a living hell while you were together it's time to leave that shit behind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why ruin her life though that's childish

1|1
    0|0
  • No just walk away and never help her again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Waste of time if you ask me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes