Best way to get over a breakup and stop thinking about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I want to talk with the guy. I'm not sure he's willing to, however.

0|0
    0|0
    • But at this point, it's safe to say, this is something that will stick with me.

• Yeah i understand, but dont you think that talking to him will make it worse?
      You get "sucked" into that illusion all over again, it already happend to me, and thats why i dont know what to do anymore

• No. I believe talking it out would be better.

Most Helpful Guys

• Find another girl to crush on. Best way to get over is to get under in my experience :p

Seriously though having a kind woman in your life right now, sex or no, will help with your confidence in most cases. Its one of the reasons I always have a couple female friends, they usually know just what to say when an ex has been shitty to me.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Delete/block. Go out and have fun. Dance your ass off in your underwear and sing your heart out, drink with friends and party. Laugh your ass off, not happy about yourself stop the dunk food and walk and eat healthy, remember no more stress weighting you down, be happy 😊 you'll find someone better

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I just recently got out of a four year relationship and my way of coping to this new lifestyle is completely blocking them and not talking to them ever again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just spend all your time exercising and shoving protein into your face until you become an unstoppable monster with no feelings other than the need to get bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time. Don't try to rush it, just find something to occupy your mind when you can, but best way is just trying not to force yourself to not think about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean the goal is to stop thinking about it, so your asking if a good way to paint your car red is to paint your car red.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get over it. Why should one person influence in your life. There are tons of people. One more, one less, who cares?

0|0
    1|0
  • Time. You will never completely stop thinking about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill The Persons Pets So They Get Lonely AND D0WN 2 HAVE SEX AGAiN

0|0
    0|0
  • No way.. you can't.. getting busy.. over working.. but flashbacks are unavoidable

0|0
    0|0
  • Get laid

0|0
    0|0
  • Hug a dog or cat and hang out with friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck another bitch

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes