Best way to get over a breakup and stop thinking about it?

213

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I want to talk with the guy. I'm not sure he's willing to, however.

• But at this point, it's safe to say, this is something that will stick with me.

• Yeah i understand, but dont you think that talking to him will make it worse?
      You get "sucked" into that illusion all over again, it already happend to me, and thats why i dont know what to do anymore

• No. I believe talking it out would be better.

Most Helpful Guys

• Find another girl to crush on. Best way to get over is to get under in my experience :p

Seriously though having a kind woman in your life right now, sex or no, will help with your confidence in most cases. Its one of the reasons I always have a couple female friends, they usually know just what to say when an ex has been shitty to me.