Why do people like their ex's pictures?

Can someone please explain this to me? -_-

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because they once had a good relationship with them and want something as a memento to remember those times. I'd like to think a lot of people would want to move onto their new relationship and discard any materialistic possessions of their previous lover, but some people can't let go of those memories they once had with their ex because it touched their heart so deeply. People get attached and it may take a while for them to move on depending on how healthy their previous relationship was. That's what I would imagine the majority of people who keep their ex's pictures do, however everyone is different!

0|0
    0|0
    • But shouldn't they just move on? I know I would delete pics and all if he has no purpose in my life. It's just too weird being friends with an ex...

• I completely agree with you on that and you would think people would want a fresh start with a healthier relationship but some people cling onto what they once had. My main problem with staying as friends with an ex are temptations to get physically intimate with them on accident/purpose, playing mind games to keep them around and such. Seriously, just move on so it doesn't create conflict in your current relationship if you have one! I just don't understand how people can be friends with their ex without having personal feelings attached to them.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I'm a good boy who understands the importance of relationships. I don't understand why people still worry about their exes. However, from what I have seen from high schoolers (who college kids act like) is that they like people's pictures just for the fact that they have to stay relevant and not want to be questioned for why that person didn't like the picture by the person who posted it

0|0
    0|0
  • My first ex kept my highschool t shirt with my name on it, my last ex kept my highschool class ring. I definitely agree with the memories and/or not gotten over the break up, but I don't know, my last ex cheated on me so I don't know why she kept my class ring

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a reminder of a memory. Like keepimg old letters. I still have a coffee mug my ex gave me. The only thing I kept. I use it once in a while. Makes me smile. Somebody liked me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do they? I deleted 99% of the pictures I had of my ex-girlfriend soon after we called it quits. No bad feelings, but holding on to them didn't serve any purpose.

0|0
    0|0
  • So we can fuck them again

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they still like them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they haven't gotten over them yet.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I've kept his.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes