How many breakups are required for you to give up the idea of dating?

To me it's one. I will never consider dating again after breaking up for the first time.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd just keep dating and dating I think. I couldn't put a number on it. Maybe infinite.

I actually enjoyed dating for its own sake though. I didn't consider it a drag whatsoever, and enjoyed the woman's company. Each woman I dated often expanded my interests too, like getting me to try new foods, listen to new music, go to new places, try new activities... so every new woman I dated often offered and gave me something that the previous ones didn't.

So I think it'd be a very huge number, at least, before I'd get tired of dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's never going to happen. I enjoy having a girlfriend too much.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Dating is a necessary evil. If you want to find the one, you have to go through it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll never give up the idea of dating. Without heartbreak you can't really know or appreciate true love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Until i meet someone to spend the rest of my life with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope none. What if you break up?

0|0
    0|0
    • I will be back to single life

• Show All
    • Your age is young. I'm not sure I understand what the Red Light is all about. Are you saying it is a red light for you to stop dating. Why the breakup? You can message me.

• Well if you know what green light is then it's not that hard to guess what I meant by red light, right? At my age I know what I want in a man and I am very carefuil when it comes to choices. If I lose the one I love I will never be able to love again. And I'm not going to be in a loveless relationship.

• One.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have given up on the idea now

0|0
    0|0
  • If u loved truly no breakups will happen

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 and only 1.

0|0
    0|0